A great picture for proving that JWs aren't weird and cultish...

by cedars 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Where were those guys when the cute little Barista was killed by her JW neighbor? At the squat rack?! I don't want to be disrespectful, but the picture painted is idiotic. I am sure there will be a disclaimer at some point. You have angelic protection! Still you could die in service or on the way to a convention.. It is a blatant emotional appeal to meek people who are intentionally kept uninformed. That is what makes it sooo bad.

• FWFranz
    FWFranz

Hey Cedars

Yes, those beards and bulging biceps did hit me straight between the eyes. It's obvious that those angels couldn't find any biblical prohibition against facial hair. Thats funny, neither could I...

FWFranz

wha happened? That cracked me up. I almost blasted my nice Mac Cinema Display with a mouthful of organic chili tortilla chips.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I thought angels were neither male nor female?

Anabolic steroids or testosterone on the quiet?

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Only "wordly" people have beards, havent you heard? They really should be talked to by Jehovah/GB about not following jehovah's direction in the bible that all men need to be clean shaven and short modest hair...DF em all

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/brian_blessed_1980_01_01.jpg

These angels look more kick-ass. Brian Blessed has a voice that could wake the dead

• clarity
    clarity

Omg ...isn't that just grotesque,

kind of ghostly ... bordering on the occult even!

>

The scary thing, is that it gives such a false sense of protection.

Most of the witnesses feel indestructable, no possible harm can come to them

'cause' they have protection!

Even if they get killed jahovah will bring them right back!

c

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

The open hostility of the "angels" is over the top!

Supporters and protectors? They're more like brute enforcers in a slave labor camp… Mr. Hefty on the right is just jones'n to crush that worldly woman's skull if she doesn't accept the tract.

Oh, and the dragons are adorable.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Which magazine is this from? I might have to bring this up with someone.

• moshe
    moshe

If you are out in service and taking a break, the Angels will make sure you get a good parking space at Tim Hortons or McDonalds-, that is the extent of the help you can get--

• cedars
    cedars

puffthedragon

Which magazine is this from? I might have to bring this up with someone.

March 15th 2013 Watchtower page 22 - sorry, I should have mentioned in the OP!

Here's the link: http://download.jw.org/files/media_magazines/af/w_E_20130315.pdf

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit