A great picture for proving that JWs aren't weird and cultish...

by cedars 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "God's angels were on a coffee break last weekend when that tour bus smashed into an overhang at Miami Airport." Caleb's Airplane

And when those Filipino JWs boated into that Muslim extremist area and were beheaded...

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Over heard at the door with a atheist householder.

JW,.. "Jehovahs angles are protecting his people from the 7 headed wild dragon that is trying to devour us!!"

Atheist " There are not any 7 headed wild dragons around here to be protected from !!"

JW "See how good they work!!"

Atheist (does facepalm)

Okay I did not over hear it, but thought it was humorous.

NJY

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee!!

Okay, that was kinda funny...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s are Forced into Field Service by Winged WBT$ Prison Guards..

And..

The Big Red Dog can`t Save Them!..

.............................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The women are bearded and on steroids in heaven, thats why the men are as eunuchs. :)

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

So wat is the purpose of this photo? I may go to meeting to hear the comments about it.

Are they attempting to paint active fild service participation with the only way to be "safe" on the earth? In other words, if you do not center your life around this, then Satan can get you because you aren't under protection?

Is that the not so subliminal message?

• Pterist
    Pterist

According to scripture when the angels do the separating it's the gathering of "MATURED" Christians at the harvest, where prior to this the wheat and weeds grew together. ....this picture is not reaping, it is sowing a different gospel !!! Galatians 1:6-10

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Oh man, that pic is worth a thousand words.

Please, if any of you conscious class men have the balls to grow a beard, start one now. The second the elders pull you into the back room simply show them the picture.

" Hey if angels have beards, why can't I?"

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

... and what about the four killed in the Toyota that accelerated and landed upside down in a pond ... all four died and they were engaged in the spirit protected work at the time

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Floor-Mats-Ruled-Out-in-Fatal-Southlake-Crash-Police-80761142.html

• afreeman
    afreeman

I dig Satan's design in that picture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit