I've started writing my book...

by cedars 84 Replies latest members private

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

I will buy it!!!

• Etude
    Etude

OK. I'll be wating for it and I'll buy a it. Pour your heart out in it. Congratulations. I've started a couple of books, but I have put them aside. I find I need to do some deep research in order to go on.

• cedars
    cedars

Well, this is the furthest I've ever made it in a book-writing attempt so far - 23 pages and still going strong. Instead of doing just one sample chapter for the book proposal, I'm doing two. There were a number of poignant moments in my childhood which I felt were worthy of exploring from the viewpoint of explaining my indoctrination. I'm interspersing the biographical narrative with an objective look at what's behind the JW conversion process (i.e. from doorstep to baptism), as well as an expose on the Witness obsession with counting time.

So far, it's working well! It's definitely coming out faster than I thought. I regret not doing this sooner.

Cedars

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Way to go Cedars keep it up!

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I thought of another point you could use........remember Salman Rushdie (sp) "Satanic Verses" and the bounty put on his head? You could equate WT with the muslim leadership who called for his slaughter and make the point that by exposing the WT makes one a target for "execution" and how far they will go to defame someone willing to speak out. Would make a powerful point to those who were shocked by those past events and place WT in a light that would disgust many!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit