Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'm not going to waste any more breath, time, or writing on behalf of either one of you guys. It's obvious you will try to discredit ANYTHING I put on this thread about ANY legitimate research I've done and since you are into tandem warfare tactics and group gang bang techniques I'll just stop replying .

Asking questions is discrediting you? Apparently you have no idea what legitimate research is....

Not going to keep arguing the point as it's clear you both have some hidden reasons you want to discredit anything I say.

I was asking questions. I made it clear what actual evidence is. Asked if you had any. You claim to have all this knowledge and evidence and seem to get super butthurt when people ask questions.

I don't exist in this world to prove something to people that don't DESIRE something to be proved to them .

I would love to see it proved. It would be something brand new in the world, never seen before. New things are AWESOME. Having said that, it's an extraordinary claim and, like all evidence, if it's valid, will be able to stand up to scrutiny to avoid errors and false conclusions. That you avoid questions and scrutiny says a lot.

If you were really interested you'd take the time to read these thousands of experiences- but THAT is not the goal you are after - you just purely wish to discredit.

Wrong, wrong and....let's see, wrong. I have read tons on it. You have no idea what my goals are. I do not seek to discredit you. To be honest, I really don't care. I will take evidence for an extraordinary claim and subject it to scrutiny, however.

• JeffT
    JeffT

What EP said +1. I was raised on science. This might be considered a good example of our peer review works. My son and grandaughter are taking tracking classes from a certified tracker. He can give verifiable information about how to tell the difference between tracks left by a bobcat and those left by a house cat. I would expect the same from some one who claims to be able to differentiate between bear and sasquatch tracks. i.e. some thing like "bear tracks are never more than 13 inches long and 5 inches wide, this track is 15 inches long and 9 inches wide."

Incidently if you're trying to collect scientific evidence you need to put a ruler or a dollar bill or somethng in a picutre like that so we know what we're looking at. Without a frame of reference that could be a mouse track half an inch away or an elephant track 10 feet away.

If you can't put it in numbers, its not science.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Bigfoot is very dear to Mr. Flipper.. He is a fine guy.

I personally think it would be super cool if it was real too.

I dont think EP or is trying to discredit him...

Asking questions should always be good, regardless of the intention.....

Extraordinary claims require..... extraordinary evidence...

A question will bring out information....

Actually I enjoyed the questioning.. because it can bring out more information.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Peer review is something all that DNA research will be put through... The scientist cant just get upset at that... thats the fun of science... This is my hypothesis now poke holes in it... and when you find them I can re-state my hypothesis...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Bigfoot is very dear to Mr. Flipper.. He is a fine guy.

Understood. All the more reason to have someone else look at the evidence with a dispassionate view.

• flipper
    flipper

Alright- Here is the latest evidence of Bigfoot's existence as reported in Huffington post.

Here's the link : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/bigfoot-dna-proves-creature-exists-genetic_n_2199984.html

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

WE WANT PROOF.......................AND WE WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

• Qoo_Kumba
    Qoo_Kumba

Sasquatch is real. I had lunch with him and his family last Tuesday.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Now, Mr. Flipper, you know very well that the closed-minded will aways be with us, just like the insane one who exclaims that he is not insane.

They feel that because they have left "that closed-minded group of religious fanatics", that they now have an open mind, but they deceive themselves and try to sweep you up into their insanity.

NightOwl

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There was a guy from National Geographic ( I think ) that got access to the first copy of the original Patterson Film. He is well respected. He analyzed the film frame by frame and came to the conclusion that " it " was not a man in a suit. No possible way to hoax that Patterson Footage. The special effects experts of today cannot make a suit like that. There was no way a human body could match up with the anatomy of the creaure in the Patterson Film according to the Film Guy. I will try to find that video. I also volunteer to search the Oregon national parks if anyone wants to fund me! LOL!! I could start with 1 million dollars, how does that sound? BTW, wouldn't evolutionists want a bigfoot?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit