Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://networkedblogs.com/F8tW1

They got the DNA to prove it. There are other DNA studies, too - although the ones I've heard about concluded that it was an unknown primate, not a human

• metatron
    metatron

Cry in your beer, Creationistas.

metatron

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

They might got but, but until they share the results and evidence, it don't mean nothin.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

" Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens"

Mitochondrial DNA comes from your mother. Bigfoots mum therefore was a human i.e. bigfoot is a human. There is no bigfoot.

“The male progenitor that contributed the unknown sequence to this hybrid is unique as its DNA is more distantly removed from humans than other recently discovered hominins like the Denisovan individual,”

So the ancient father mated with a modern human female (mitochondrial dna).....?

OKAY.....................

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

“Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry. Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human andConstitutional rightsagainst those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”

Please see my other threads on evidence and critical appraisal ! A website with a 1990's feel really doesnt inspire confidence, though I will keep a close eye on the news....

• metatron
    metatron

Democrats want them covered under the Dream Act (ha-ha)

I want to hear from Sykes - a world renowned expert on DNA to weigh in with his results. I did hear a report that he said it was an "unknown animal" but I would like that confirmed.

metatron

• cedars
    cedars

Are we absolutely confident they haven't just accidently processed some of OUTLAW's DNA?

I've heard he roams south of the border sometimes if the local KFCs are running low on fried chicken...

big foot

Cedars

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'd like to see their "evidence".

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I wouldn't put to much confidence in that little article. If they had the DNA of Bigfoot it would be easy to find it else where on the net from a more authentic site for news.

Got any University studies on that BFoot DNA? Why not?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

DALLAS, Nov. 24–A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America.

What a stupid comment, made mostly by a stupid Big Foot believer.

Just because someone perhaps found an unrecognized specie, anthropologists would never categorically identify it as being a Sasquatch.

By the way Sasquatches are living today walking around are local parks and woods, getting themselves photgraphed and leaving large foot prints

in the ground.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit