Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Big foot is actually some of the nephilim that survived the flood of Noah's day. We all know the flood was of a limited nature not the whole earth.

Thats the only reasonable explanation.

Kojack

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The question and the answer concerning Bigfoot is simply explained by a particular science called biology.

For example if BF existed there would have to be evidence of BF reproducing, namely momma BF and baby BF.

One would have to be immensely stupid and naive to think after all those visual exploration of the areas where these

creatures were supposedly spotted, not one piece of biological evidence has ever been found.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

"against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”

If anyone could hunt, trap or kill them, they wouldnt be doing a 5 year study on a human hair to prove they exist.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If anyone could hunt, trap or kill them, they wouldnt be doing a 5 year study on a human hair to prove they exist.

• tiki
    tiki

Good one Cedars! I am torn...kinda like the Loch Ness Monster. I really think that there is some ancient creature that swims way beneath the surface and tunnels to that Loch in Scotland. I think that Big Foot Sasquatch....whatever, is really something - but exactly what is the the problem. It really seems that with modern technology it's real nature should be able to be determined.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Big Foot and Nessie ARE something. They ARE imaginary.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I actually palmed the screen.... oh yes, oh yes I did !

ZINGGGG !

• EntirelyPossible
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

BTW i do love your threads Metatron, I am into the goofy shit too....

Ever heard of:

Bob Lazar - worked on UFOs at S4 in area 51

Duncan Finnegan - ready for this.... he was a child psych soldier in vietnam, he has witnesses (other psychos, i mean psyches)...

The Camelot Project - a magnet for all people not yet diagnosed

Dr Steven Greer - wtf? ...... that is all.

They are all crazier than a bag of spanners, but I flipping it.

• flipper
    flipper

"Bigfoot is Real ". Exactly, I agree. It's what I've been saying for almost 5 years now since my son and I had several experiences with hearing vocalizations , photographing footprints, and hearing it walk bi-pedally and feel the ground shake from 60 feet away. My theory all along has been leaning towards it being a primitive type of human, a hairier , large form of early Neanderthal man of sorts that survived all these years in Asia then migrating over the aleutian islands down into Canada and eventually the United States. There are also reports out of Mexico in the deep mountainous areas of Bigfoots as well.

Sasquatch is the Native American term given it in the west and the DNA evidence I've read about indicates the DNA is closest to human DNA. Very informative books that examine the evidence written by scientists, anthropologists , college professors , and police investigators are these two in particular that I highly recommend reading : " Sasquatch- Legend Meets Science " by Dr. Jeff Meldrum Idaho State professor and anthropologist . Also : " The Hoopa Project : Bigfoot Encounters in California " by David Paulides a private investigator and police officer.

Sasquatch is real and it's a lot more adept at staying secretive than most of the public cares to admit. That being said if you check out the website : Bigfoot Researchers Organization.com. you will find hundreds of legitimate reports from very reputable people who have heard vocalizations, had sightings, and experienced Bigfoot all over the United States and Canada . It's free of charge to read these reports on the website so I highly recommend people do so to educate and inform themselves as well as checking the books out. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit