Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Flipper, that's not the latest evidence, that's the latest person claiming to have evidence. The first and most fundamental issue is that she is not sharing her research and samples with anyone to review. Secondly, she is claiming to have Bigfoot DNA without having a Bigfoot to compare it with to know what it actually is. At best, she can claim "unknown DNA", at worst "unknown DNA cross-contaminated with human DNA".

So, NightOwl....

Now, Mr. Flipper, you know very well that the closed-minded will aways be with us, just like the insane one who exclaims that he is not insane.

You speak from utter ignorance. Science works because it requires open-mindedness. Educate yourself. You'll thank me later.

They feel that because they have left "that closed-minded group of religious fanatics", that they now have an open mind, but they deceive themselves and try to sweep you up into their insanity.

You speak from empty arrogance AND ignorance. You have no idea how people that insist on subjecting claims to scrutiny think and feel. Before you speak for a group, in order to avoid appearing ignorant and foolish by making false and wrong claims, try education. It works.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

For every living specie on this planet there has to be an appropriate environment to live, eat and breed

and also in regard to certain land animals the capability to adapt to dramatic climate changes.

Now think carefully where BFs are said to be live ???

• flipper
    flipper

DATA-DOG- " Wouldn't evolutionists want a Bigfoot " ? Exactly, yes they would. But the religious right wingers and creationists would NOT want to acknowledge Bigfoot as it would totally derail the Adam & Eve creationist myth. Which may be one reason the discovery runs into so much resistance. People would have to acknowledge that there IS another species of human on our planet. It would upset their " world view " too much

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

EP

It is YOU who does not understand.

You don't even understand what you believe.

Science is all about POSSIBILITIES.

Not the black and white, but all of the colors in-between.

You are also a MORON........and it shows.

Nightowl

• metatron
    metatron

Alas, Flipper, once bias is established , on this or other sites, it's best to leave.

"I do not seek to discredit you. To be honest, I really don't care".

Consider that remark against the evidence of 5 days and 5 pages of posts here.

A person who doesn't care? "Really"?

Honest? Judge for yourself..... and act accordingly, as to the futility of debating against prejudice.

metatron

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Well look at that, NightOwl. Your position can't stand up to scrutiny and you resort to insults. It's clear that you have never actually done any science. Resorting to personal insults is the last refuge of the incompetent. I'm not happy about it, but I'll take the win. Do try to be a gracious loser.

Metatron, if you can explain why someone claiming to have proof yet refusing to show that is somehow actual evidence, I am all ears. Otherwise, you are wrong.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

EP: you are a drunk Moron!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Probably.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    flipper - "The religious right wingers and creationists would NOT want to acknowledge Bigfoot as it would totally derail the Adam & Eve creationist myth. Which may be one reason the discovery runs into so much resistance. People would have to acknowledge that there IS another species of human on our planet. It would upset their "world view" too much."

Yup.

Same reason any alleged Disclosure evidence probably won't be revealed any time soon.

Never underestimate the influence conservative/authoritarian religiosity has on American policy (even when the Left is in power).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit