Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

But actual scientists typically aren't evangelica right wingers supressing evidence....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In regard to BF, the only evidence there is to date is questionable foot prints and unclear possible sightings.

No remains of dead BF, no evidence of a BF habitat of group of the species, fe-males/babies.

A lot of phony make ups such as that famous video and a whole lot of phony foot prints acknowledged to be man made as hoax.

Sorry folks if there was a specie such as this it would have be found by now.

This isn't a situation of being 5 miles deep in one of the many oceans, where unknown species are being found.

Try using a bit more logical and rational thinking, I'm sure being a JWS for years didn't drain all of your intellect down the toilet.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am not saying it isn't real, just that no real evidence has been forthcoming....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am not saying it isn't real, just that no real evidence has been forthcoming....

That sounds fair. It also sounds like you have not seen anything that you can't explain away, like a print. I think if Bigfoot is real it's an animal, not a missing link. Unless those ancient Sumerian guys are correct and we share DNA with whatever Bigfoot is because we were genetically engineered from homonid and Annunaki DNA. Now THAT would be reason to cover up evidence regardless of political affiliation or religion! Aliens really did seed life on the earth, and they engineered the different types to evolve. Why? Who knows? Perhaps we are a in a game reserve. Soon it will be time to thin out the herd. You can't have one animal destroying everyone else's habitat.

I should start my own Church!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Damn straight bigfoot is real; he drove the cab I called last Friday night....

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Unless those ancient Sumerian guys are correct and we share DNA with whatever Bigfoot is because we were genetically engineered from homonid and Annunaki DNA.

So.... how would Bigfoot DNA prove any of that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit