Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Is it ok not to believe? Or ask for more evidence ............."

Of course it is ok. I think the danger is to arbitrarily ignore evidence. Science and religion have their acceptable versions of truth. Sometimes the reason for these sanctioned truths are the same. Someone is making $$$ and a name for themselves, or keeping a dynasty going. I think you have to listen to both sides. If you don't you miss something and dogma takes over. It is pretty easy to see who is sincerely searching and who is just concerned with businesss as usual, or afraid of losing their funding.

• designs
    designs

37% of Icelanders believe in elves, just sayin...

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I would be careful not to be too dogmatic either way, remember that they used to think the coelacanth was extinct.

zed

• designs
    designs

There are Eastern Europeans that are as hairy as these Big Foot creatures, maybe more with Neanderthal genes survived than we know.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

There is NO evidence of a bigfoot...

I am all for being open minded, but not so much my brain falls out....

Again..... NO evidence of a bigfoot.

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Well here goes.......

I didn't believe any of this stuff either....until.....

I drove a school bus in northern MN for almost 30 years. All my bus routes were very remote, sometimes 100 miles a day. All those years I drove I never saw anything except once. It was morning and it just became light. I saw what looked like a tall animal standing in the corner of a hayfield. At first I thought it was a buffalo because about 4 miles away, someone raised them. The closer that I got I saw that it was standing on 2 legs and had fur like buffalo hair all tangled and dark. It turned to the sound of my school bus and ran sooooo fast to the woods. I stopped the bus and just shook my head......

I know that they were doing research in the area that I saw this....never mentioned it to any of my co-workers. I thought they would think I was a little crazy and wouldn't let me drive children anymore...ha ha.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So....still no actual evidence?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    So....still no actual evidence?

My theory is that the UFOs have cleaned up any evidence for reasons of their own.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Or the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

• bigmac
    bigmac

i know the loch ness monster exists--there have been photos taken of it--so it must be for real.

but--ive never seen photos of god----

i know--i'll take one:--i'll point my camera at the sky when there are no clouds--and-click--gotchya.

i'll upload the photo on here--i'm sure someone will be able to see him/her/it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit