Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Flipper, how do you explain NEVER finding a nest, evidence of foraging, hunting, bones, a body, a burial site? How do they maintain a high enough population to breed but small enough to stay so hidden? As big as they are and as smart as people claim they are, how do they get enough calories to power their brains?

Oh, and WHAT DNA evidence?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think that Big Foot Sasquatch....whatever, is really something - but exactly what is the the problem.

Men playing games. ie. that blurry film footage of a supposed BF walking in the forest was found to be a guy in a gorilla suit.

large foot impressions were found to be admitted hoaxes or they were recognized as bear prints.

Also in some rural areas its a tourist attraction to lure people to a specific business.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Oh, and I forgot.... just because you can't identify a footprint, the default isn't "it's Bigfoot", it's simply "unidentified". Same thing for sounds heard in the woods.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

"........Vocalisations...."

"For fu*k sake, what's this human up to?I bet he wants hunt, trap or kill me. 'OY HUMAN.. FUC* OFF !'...... Oh shit, they are coming this way... oh not to worry they just have an iphone, what harm can a blurry image do.... Oh shit, its iphone 5 - time to move.... I'll just drop this hair and step in this soft soil and I'll be off, walking in a loud bipedal manner... like barney the dinosaur"

boom, boom

boom, boom

boom,boom

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yeah, I was also wondering about the comment of hearing bi-pedal motion.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Mr. Flipper, really? You have posted some brilliant stuff. Don't let me down now. Sasquatch?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sasquatch is real and it's a lot more adept at staying secretive than most of the public cares to admit.

Yes so secretive that its never been seen or positively identified. Why ?

As I mentioned previously there is the question of reproducing biology, that EP mentioned as well.

Sounds don't make for positive evidence , there are many animals in the forest that can and will make sounds

and some will only forage at night.

Sasquatch was firstly appeared as a myth by native Americans, myths are myths until proven otherwise.

What would you think you saw if you saw an image of lets say a black bear standing on its hind legs in faint light making grunting sounds ?

Then a couple days later after it rained you went back to the same spot you thought you saw that tall hairy image and you looked down and found

a rather long and wide foot /paw print ? The human imagination can be easily fooled can it not ?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Dont be so awkward Finkelstein!

It's all semantics with you non believers! When the evidence is presented you call "black bear!"

I have a quote here from a scientific source .... servantsofsasquash.com

"Non believers will often note the apperance of a bear being similar to that of big foot, they may even mention the lack of trust one can put in the human eye. This is nonsense. Dr Billy Fartwhistle of Sasquash Unity College Texas states " in 98% of cases, non believers that say 'it was a bear' are wrong."

See !!!!!

Besides, if Sasquash isnt real, why dont we all rape and murder?.....and who made the human eye like a camera?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When the evidence is presented you call "black bear!"

What evidence ? there isn't any that can be acknowledged as being identified as an obscure specie.

I have a quote here from a scientific source .... servantsofsasquash.com

Yeah right thats a scientific sources alright. You see alot of Sasquatch studies in Universities and Colleges.

I think its called Sasquatchology !

• EntirelyPossible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit