Looks like I have officially disassociated myself

by Berengaria 85 Replies latest members private

• poppers
    poppers

Glad to hear you are feeling better, and hope someone else can fix thanksgiving dinner so that you can regain your strength and not have to worry about it.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

But I'm going to sit in a chair and tell them how to do it my way.

Well, since mom is too sick to be there, looks like I will be the kitchen slave this time. Yes'm.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Go, dear Bizzy! Now THAT's the kind of daughter ALL wimmens should have! LOLOLOL!

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• TD
    TD

Wow, Beks. Sorry to hear of your ordeal, but happy you're doing better. You probably need a hulluva lot of rest now.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I hope you you continue improving. I suggest you ask your doctor about injections of erythropoietin. Could help a lot.

• justmom
    justmom

Hello Beks...

I too just heard of your illness and am so glad to hear you are better. Glad having the blood has made you stronger. My father was just in the hospital and had a mild heart attack because his blood was sooo low. He couldn't walk to the bathroom. They had to give him 6 units of blood in two days. He said it was a miracle. His health issue is kidneys. He started dialysis this past weekend. But all is good for now.

We wish you strength during this holiday season!

With love to all

justmom

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Glad you're feeling better Beks.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I hope you feel better soon, and I hope other folks do the Thanksgiving dinner for you while you sit in the living room with a glass of wine talking to all the gentlemen.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Thanks everyone!

Justmom, I agree, it is a miracle. Well wishes to your father.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Strength to you, have a great Turkey Day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit