Looks like I have officially disassociated myself

by Berengaria 85 Replies latest members private

• Etude
    Etude

Berengaria: Better DFed than dead. You did the right thing. Get well soon.

• flipper
    flipper

BERENGARIA- Hey Beks , my wife and I send our best to you ! Jesus. Sounds like if it had gone much further it would have been cutting it too close ! I'm so glad you got the transfusion and had your hubby there to support you in that direction. Good for him and great for you ! We both wish you the best on your upcoming operation. Take care, hang in there and don't overdo it on Thanksgiving, get your rest my friend . Let your sis do most of the turkey work ! Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I've been in hiding, but had to come out and wish you the best...........

send my love

• tiki
    tiki

Berengaria - get well!!! Eat well - veggies - eggs are great for the problem....and rest....sounds like it was very scary - but we're all rooting for ya!!!! take good care!!!!

• designs
    designs

Get well, you did the right thing.

• milola
    milola

If it doesn't come up quick enough, inquire about procrit. It puts the production of red cells into hyper drive. Be well. My mother had a serious heart attack when hers dropped to 6. Naturally refused transfusion and they sent her home to die at 3. But Procrit saved the day and she holds pretty steady at 11 now. But they also corrected the problem causing the bleeding. They didn't want to do it because of the blood issue but I told them she was obviously going to die without it so what was there to lose, and they did the procedure.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Glad you are ok now

purps

• whathappened
    whathappened

I am glad to see that your sense of humor was not harmed in any way from the lack of a healthy blood count. Glad to hear you are doing so well. Isn't it nice that you don't have to have a bad conscience over saving your own life? If you were still in, you would be riddled with guilt and you would feel that Jehovah wants you dead.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

You did the right thing and we are glad you are still on this Earth with us.

This is so awsome that you are still with us!!!!!

Can you believe that you might have thought differently in the past. You have to be so proud of yourself for getting out of this cult!!!

NJY

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

I'm very glad that you're ok now. You could maybe buy Thanksgiving dinner. Some places make it and then you can pick it up. But do what makes you happiest. I'm reading posts about personality changes? Is that a joke? Did the WT actually say that because that's nuts?

Take care of yourself. I'm glad you're still here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit