Looks like I have officially disassociated myself

by Berengaria 85 Replies latest members private

• james_woods
    james_woods

I like that new look, Beks - sort of the heroin Goth-Girl style.

Maybe they can make a new Barbie-Doll out of that...

• james_woods
    james_woods

You know - we are joking around here - but this sounds like a real case where if Beks were still a JW, she might very well have died.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

It's true James, and that is what I could not help thinking about even after being away from it all for 30 years I still automatically said NO.

• perfect1
    perfect1

You survived!

Get well.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh wow, Beks. I trust Mr. B has helped you open the bubble pack. That's scary. Do they think all of the anemia is acute, or has the HG count been gradually dropping and then sped up this past few days? I know that when it happens gradually, you can just think you're tired all of the time. I'm so glad they were able to get you going back in the right direction towards health.

I hope this will mean some TLC for you. You deserve it.

Dried Lavender

• shamus100
    shamus100

OMG!

Beks, take care of yourself and be well. How scary.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear, dear Beks... the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one... and I am SO glad that you didn't let that old WTBTS melarkey stop you from doing what you needed to! I am glad to hear you are feeling a bit better - please, take care of yourself. And consider removing what all's causing the excessive bleeding, girl, if that's what's up - I did (multiple massive fibroids, common, but I was "done" having babies as far as I was concerned, anyway, so).

Talk about being "revived"! WHOO-HOOO! Felt like I'd regained 20 years! LOLOLOL! One of THE best decisions I've ever made regarding my body. Just a thought, though, of course - I mean, if the issue is the same and you don't want to keep going through this... because you might, dear one.

Anyway, glad to hear you're okay... and hope you're back up to 12-15 soon, hopefully without the additional help - LOLOLOL!

Peace and good health to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Get well soon! My goodness that sounds scary, I'm glad you're OK.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Don't feel guilty for trying to save the life God gave you. Imagine, if God didn't approve of blood transfusions, he would have made them fatal or made humans too stupid to come up with them.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

BEKS! I'm so glad you are feeling better, that you are not a JW, that you took the treatment----I hope you continue to improve. How incredibly scary. You rest! Take care of yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit