Its sad how Americans think they are the center of the world regarding Sandy...

by mP 94 Replies latest jw friends

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

I am not sure of the point MP was making in his OP, but to support Cofty there was loads of news about the US storm but little about what happened in the caribbean. Some people did notice and comment, but having a go at our media not the US. It is the same when the announce a plane crash on the news and say "270 people died including 5 Britains". It makes my blood boil as it implies that British lives are worth more than everyone elses.

There is also a huge amount of coverage of the US elections over here which does my nut in and any number of random American news stories. And the bias towards Obama from the news coverage here makes me want to vomit. They could never show such blatant bias towards a British politician

The reason of course is simple. At least half an hour of news is needed every day and newspapers need to fill about 30 pages. America generates a huge quanitity of news that is already in English which makes easy (and cheap) copy to fill this demand.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Does mP stand for major Prick?

zed

• perfect1
    perfect1

miniaturePenis

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Does mP stand for major Prick?

No, even worse. Member of Parliament.

• sabastious
    sabastious

This thread is dissapointing.

-Sab

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

This is an odd thread. Why not make it, "It's sad how exJWs think they are the center of the world regarding Sandy..."

Why not just say that this forum is full of crybabies that are obsessed about their personal problems when there are people around the caribbean that have it much worse because of Sandy? Should JWN threads only highlight the life-threatening disasters in the non-exJW world?

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I do believe the Haitians rioted after being devasted by their horrible earthquake. The food relief arrived and the men were assaulting the women and children and stealing all the food. The aid workers had to ration the food to women only. The disgusting men didn't care about anyone but themselves. They have also sexual assaulted many of the poor women living in shelters, raping them and impregnating them. These sad women are now forced to have a constant reminder of rape and additional mouths to feed.

• mP
    mP

Arb:

How screwed would the outside countries be if America does not take care of itself?

Go ask China and the Middle East for aid next time your region needs aid!

Americans can never do enough to all the greedy countries wanting to suck it dry! What Bullshit and short sighted views, bite the hand that feeds most of the poor countries in pain!

mP:

What a joke. American media only shows you when bags of food arrive to some poor country, but they never show you when American companies steal from the same country. Theres no such thing as a free lunch. When you realise why America does deals with crooked leaders all over the place it adds up.

America does not feed anyone, waht a joke. This pillaging is part of the reason vast numbers of peoples in SOuth America, Africa, Asia, Middle East dont like Americans, because of what their business and their politicial puppets do.

• mP
    mP

zed:

Wow dont like the message so make stupid unfounded statements about the person. Real classy.

• mP
    mP

Painted:

I do believe the Haitians rioted after being devasted by their horrible earthquake. The food relief arrived and the men were assaulting the women and children and stealing all the food. The aid workers had to ration the food to women only. The disgusting men didn't care about anyone but themselves. They have also sexual assaulted many of the poor women living in shelters, raping them and impregnating them. These sad women are now forced to have a constant reminder of rape and additional mouths to feed.

mP:.

Firstly "some" riotted, some raped im not an apologist, but its obvious they were in a hell. I fail to see why you mention these criminals. There are criminals in all countries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit