Atheism's occult roots

by NoStonecutters 192 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

If you don't like it, scotoma, you could always move on to the next thread.

Who one earth reads long posts if they don't like it? You have extraordinary stamina to have done that!

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

scotoma, you're going to have to be a little more specific than that. If I have committed such a fallacy, please indicate exactly where....or is it simply everything I have said that's fallacious? In which case, I am not going to engage in such nonsense.

Genetic Fallacy according to Wikipedia: " is a fallacy of irrelevance where a conclusion is suggested based solely on something or someone's origin rather than its current meaning or context."

I think it's been demonstrated to some degree that atheism's current worldly meaning is still relevant to its occult past. If not, I shall further elucidate.

On a side note, people often dismiss claims of Masonic influence in the Watchtower based on this supposed genetic fallacy even though some current Watchtower doctrine reflects Masonic ideas. It's more than just Russell's membership in the Knights Templar.

If what opponents like Collins are saying is true, then atheism's occult roots are vital to its future as a Hegelian dialectic in a scientific dictatorship world government scenario.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

scotoma...Excellent point about the genetic fallacy, and it applies to everything the Society writes about "pagan origins" of holidays and the like, as well as the etymological fallacy frequently deployed in translation and biblical interpretation.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Satanus, but Russia has seen a massive resurrgence of conservatism.'

Let's not ignore that the world has been in a swing to the right for some time, now. Russia is going w the flow, to an extant.

'If Russia has learned, how could they (being enlightened through State-mandated atheism under the proletariat) "regress" to the former ways which provoked the revolution in the first place?'

While the czars became very corrupt, the system was still basically a lot better than the communist system that overthrew it. Some people still remember that.

'One can only logically conclude that the rebirth of conservatism in Russia is out of reaction to the horrors of the results of this "scientific dictatorsihp" that was honed there through most of the 20th century.'

Not necesarily. Social systems generally go in waves, ups and downs. In a graph, it's always up and down swings, while generally curving up or down. So, there are always rebounds. It's the general long term curve that is the one to watch.

'And it's only a matter of time before it spreads, and that's what the Illuminati fear the most'

The current world wave of conservatism didn't start in russia Please, in your own words, WHO are these effing f illuminatti???

'So, the challenge for them becomes managing the opposition...controlling the opposition, like they have always done. Nazi Germany was the controlled opposition to the sexual excesses of the Weimar Republic. Again, Hegelian dialectic at work everywhere.'

This could be. Hegelian dialectic by orgs like the cia, i don't argue w this.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

The us state department has and is using hegelian dialectic all over the globe: central and south america, japan vs china, the middle east, north africa, for instance.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

In your pasted piece, i generally go along w it up the the sirius connection. From there on, i'm out. Darwinianism isn't going down. Evolution theory is stronger than ever. Proof of it is everywhere.

S

• mind blown
    mind blown

Theory of a man (Collins) who sat with his bible while the lord gave him insight to the scriptures who in turn came up with a theory....just like Russell...correct....Vid #4

Metaphysical atheism... includes all doctrines that hold to metaphysical monism (the homogeneity of reality). Metaphysical atheism may be either: a) absolute — an explicit denial of God's existence associated with materialistic monism (all materialistic trends, both in ancient and modern times); b) relative — the implicit denial of God in all philosophies that, while they accept the existence of an absolute, conceive of the absolute as not possessing any of the attributes proper to God: transcendence, a personal character or unity. Relative atheism is associated with idealistic monism (pantheism, panentheism, deism)."

Metaphysics is used in occult pratice, however, metaphysicas is a philosophy of science and does not equal magic.

Quantum mechanics is used in occult practice, however, quantum mechanics does not equal magic.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I do believe there is a scientic wave of maddess which is affecting mankind and earth.... military attack of chemtrails is rampid in the skys of LA as well as other parts of the world....the industrial revolution also has had major influence on earth (betterment or detrimental)........but again (biblical reference if you believe) wasn't it Cain who killed his own brother.

One theory is mans evolution in modern societies has been to outdo each other.......a natural inclination of primal fear in all mankind not just secret socieites.......

• scotoma
    scotoma

NoSTone,

Dog1 is not Dog2,Dog3,Dog4...... Since I got bit by Dog1 i don't trust any dogs.

Dog1 bites when eating his food at 8am. But Dog1 doesn't bite when he plays fetch...... Even though Dog1 bit me when I tried to play with him while eating his food I am going to keep all dogs at a safe distance.

The fallacy results from tranferring negative or postive aspects of something in its original context to the thing (or idea) in the present situation.

The origin of something rarely has any relevance to its merits.

You asked "is it simply everything I have said that's fallacious?"

No. But your basic premise is fallacious.

You stated "it's been demonstrated to some degree that atheism's current worldly meaning is still relevant to its occult past"

You can relate anything to everything. Significance is another matter. Signicance is a personal judgement and can be scaled somewhat on whatever scale a person chooses.

To me and many others we are atheists simply because we don't believe in god.

We have concluded that not only is there insufficient evidence of the big personal god we believe that the concept of a personal god is incoherent and impossible.

And without concrete evidence we will continue to believe this even if everyone that adopts an atheist philsophy ends up going on a killing,robbing, raping, spree.

We are atheists because we can defend that belief based on the facts.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Granted, scotoma; however, everything Huxley and the pioneering scientific dictators predicted is coming true. Surely, if atheism weren't meant to fulfill a global governance agenda but, instead, was the truly liberating and enlightening ideology modern atheists claim it to be, then we would not be on the cusp of a global government by technocracy at this very moment. If atheism were so liberty-centric, you would expect the opposite to be occuring: more national sovereignty, the prevalence of individualism and autarky, less centralized power, etc. But we just aren't seeing this happen, now are we? Atheism had its chance in the Soviet Union, but nature selected it for extinction. Unfortunately, some sith lords have magically resurrected it from the dead.

I don't doubt your sincerity as an atheist. In fact, I don't doubt the sincerity of most taxpaying atheists. However, I think atheists aren't being completely objective about the posibility that their ideology can and is being used by elites as a form of social and biological control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit