How are "hateful" atheists helping struggling witnesses on JWN or society in general?

by Healthworker 320 Replies latest members adult

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

We are waiting though for some of the posters here to come out clean and answer my questions!

Waiting for posters to come clean? This somehow implies that you think that you are in a position of moral superiority, that you have dirt on people and fulfilling a role of cleansing the board.

You don't have that position, you don't have any dirt and you don't have that role. It's fairly obvious that you are playing a game of asking a loaded question and pretending it to be a fair and balanced question and simply repeating it over and over, as if somehow that repetition will mask the obviousness of slant.

It's not working. Try again.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks for your reply Entire!

"This somehow implies..."

Your opinion and I respect it!

To adjust to your reply: I think someone has the possibility to defend some of the claims done on this thread! I will let them explaine themselves!

Love Healthworker

• cofty
    cofty

HEALTHWORKER. YOU BEGIN BY MOANING ABOUT SARCASM AN AD HOMENEM THEN PROCEED TO USE SARCASM AND STRONG AD HOMENEM AGAINST THOSE WHO WONT DANCE TO YOUR TUNE.

DATADOG. ITS AN HONOUR TO BE INSULTED BY YOU. YOU GET ALL HUFFY WHEN PEOPLE CONFIDENTLY USE EVIDENCE TO CHALLENGE SOME OF YOUR WHACKY ANTI,SCIENCE ASSERTIONS. THATS NOT CONDESCENTION.

SORRY STILL STUCK ON CAPS

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hey, Cofty!

Still aorund! Cool bro, looking forward to some nice time with you, the runner up on the most wanted list!

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Where you not the one that actually said about the posters here:

NO ONE IS DUMB ENOUGH to answer your question

Coft, cofty! Eat your words!

Love Healthworker

• cofty
    cofty

HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Cofty!

Did you not say that? That NO ONE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS?

And NOW you ask me if I am intoxicated?

Answer my question. YES OR NO. DID YOU NOT SAY THAT NO ONE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS?

Life is catching up on you Coft!

Love Healthworker

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

My hypothesis: Cofty seems incapable of answering any questions or responding to any subject that disagrees with his person views without being condescending or sarcastic.

There are plenty of ways to answer a question WITHOUT being hateful. Please do not try to weasle your way out of being mean by being deceptive.

You said " DATADOG. ITS AN HONOUR TO BE INSULTED BY YOU. YOU GET ALL HUFFY WHEN PEOPLE CONFIDENTLY USE EVIDENCE TO CHALLENGE SOME OF YOUR WHACKY ANTI,SCIENCE ASSERTIONS. THATS NOT CONDESCENTION.". By " unscientific " I assume you are referring to me asking what different ones meant by evolution. Since when is a question unscientific? Why is it unscientific to say that evolution has not been proven? It has not been proven. And for the record I am not opposed to the idea that a first cause/creator engineered/designed life to evolve in some way that we have yet to fully understand. Anyone who raises a question that does not agree with your cherished, religious view of evolution is attacked.

• perfect1
    perfect1

You want athiests to upbuild you. Maybe lose the WTSpeak first.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Also, Healthworker, maybe you think you are morally superior to hateful athiest because you are signing all of your posts with Love (no matter what they say).

When parents tell their kids there is no such thing as Santa Clause, the tooth fairy, or unicorns (DAMMIT!)

its not exactly upbuilding, is it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit