How are "hateful" atheists helping struggling witnesses on JWN or society in general?

by Healthworker 320 Replies latest members adult

• ziddina
    ziddina

You mean I'm not banned yet??!!??

DAmmit! When will I EVER be able to sew up all that fabric gathering dust in my sewing room???

• elderelite
    elderelite

I dont like to talk about spoted dick. I have spotted any recently and it brings up bad memories when i think of it

• ziddina
    ziddina

spotted duck Whoops... I misunderstood the comment...

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Ziddina, that comment is markt as a Yes ( Your comments are adding valuble facts to the study - especially the part about confusion and disorientation)

Chariklo, LOL!!!!! I know Shamus probably have banana skins all over! But I still see some intelligent young man behind all this monkey business!

Think we now are 9 participants!

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Elderelite, your vote has already been counted as a Yes( pls. prepare to the watchtower study and do not engage in all this star was nonsense)

Love H

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Healthworker!!!

Star Wars isn't nonsense!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Its ok charlie. Clearly healthperson isnt interested in the edo period as it moved into miji and its ramifications on star wars plot subtlities. Im fine with that...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Ziddina, that comment is markt as a Yes ( Your comments are adding valuble facts to the study - especially the part about confusion and disorientation)..."

Sorry, Bubba...

But you cannot co-opt my random comments as though they were somehow a form of "approval" for your baseless and unscientific "study"...

Zid

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    Clearly healthperson isnt interested in the edo period as it moved into miji and its ramifications on star wars plot subtlities.

*cautiously* er I'm not sure I am really, ElderE. Me, I just like Star Wars. And Star Trek. And Farscape, Babylon 5 for that matter, though they are long since no longer with us, more's the pity.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Ziddina, I know things have been a little hursh on you lately! But all your random comments are very important to my study. I was thinking about presenting the basic facts in a excel sheet at first; names, number of posts, beliefs, qualities, use of language, etc.

Elderelite, thanks!

Chariklo, sorry about that one

Love Healthworker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit