How are "hateful" atheists helping struggling witnesses on JWN or society in general?

by Healthworker 320 Replies latest members adult

• cofty
    cofty

Your opening questions are sophomoric. If you want we can have a genaral discussion about the subject.

What "theories" are you referring to?

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

irondork

" It doesn't take a genius to see the harshness with which some people on this board treat others. They seem to have forgotten where they came from and all the issues they had to work through to reach the solid ground they now stand on. Rather than use that stability to help others in a kind and compassionate way, they use it as a platform to belittle, tear down, and insult, thinking they are propping themselves up and gaining the respect of other like-minded people who are really nothing more than bullies."

Thank you for your reply! I agree that some of the posters here ar nothing more than bullies!

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Cofty!

"What "theories" are you referring to?"

Don't try to change the purpose of this thread! Pls. Answer my opening questions and then I will answer yours!

Love Healthworker

• cofty
    cofty

nobody is going to be dumb enough to respond specifically to your loaded questions. If you actually want a discussion you need to discuss.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Cofty

"nobody is going to be dumb enough to respond specifically to your loaded questions"

As I explained in a earlier answer, I have softened my expressions by using "" .In that way I make readers understand that I actually do not know if some posters really are hateful!

Instead I have given everybody a chance to make it clear what you mean or not! If you feel that any of my questions are implying something which not is true at all, just say so!

The way you write, makes it obvious that you have keept some of the WTS mindset! I would suggest that you seek help to deprogram. I can recommend reading: "Take back your life"

Good luck, Cofty! PM me if you need any more assictance.

Love Healthworker

• cofty
    cofty

SORRY MOBILE KEYBOARD STUCK ON CAPS.

I ASK YOU FOR SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF YOUR POINT AND YOU RESORT TO AD HOMENEM ATTACKS.

YOU COMPLAIN ATHEISTS PRESENT THEORIES AS FACTS AND REFUSE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN

YOU MAKE UP FOUR LOADED QUESTIONS AND STUBBORNLY REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN A CONVERSATION UNTIL SOMEBODY IS STUPID ENOUGH TO PLAY YOUR CHILDISH GAME.

I THOUGHT FROM PREVIOUS POSTS THAT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Cofty!

Sorry you feel like this! Calm down brother!

Love Healthworker

• besty
    besty
    some of the members at JWN

Would need to see some links to examples, otherwise the OP doesn't make sense

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Besty!

"Would need to see some links to examples, otherwise the OP doesn't make sense"

Does that mean that you have never experienced examples like that yourselves?

Love Healthworker

• kassad84

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit