How are "hateful" atheists helping struggling witnesses on JWN or society in general?

by Healthworker 320 Replies latest members adult

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi, Simon! Welcome to the party!

Just want to say this; my original questions were a little provocative with purpose (but I sorted it under heated section (not arguments)).

My aim was to make everyone draw a little closer to each other and share friendship, knowledge, love and hope! We have ended up as jws, agnostics, atheists, christians, faders, and many other things! I truly feel that jwn has contributed to my education as an enlightend christian and I thank everyone for that! But some of the reasoning here come down as a little narrow minded and exclusive (with purpose I was a little provocative myself - but that seems to be the only way to get some attention around here).

So, now I just want to say that I hope King Solomon, Cofty, Besky, Healthworker and Cedars can have some drinks together and also smoke that peace pipe with whatever it contains!

Peace out

Love Healthworker

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Oh dear. Looks to me like feelings are very very raw this evening.

New Chapter, I was not mocking you or having a go! No offence was meant!

Sab, Jedi is indeed a religion in many quarters. And there is a lot to be said for it!!!!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hi there Healthworker!

I think there is a transatlantic difference in how people take things. I was fairly certain that opening post had an element of satire and thought it good and worthwhile.

Obviously, others took it differently.

• sabastious
    sabastious

EP, I believe you when you say you want to make me whole, I just question your methods. I think you are a caring, loving person and a hell of a father. Your methods seemed to drive me insane, but when I look back I see what you were doing and they were, at times, extremely effective. I really do feel bad about some of the things I have said to you, I do, but I also see them as a natural response from me to what you were doing. It hurt, but sometimes life hurts and it's a good thing. I don't think growth ever feels good. The only thing I really blame you on is using that mistype against me, that was really low, but that can be forgiven. It'd be cool to be able to show up at an apostafest one day and meet you. I don't think you are evil, I just think God exists.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Back at you sab. Let's make up and get along from here on out.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Back at you sab. Let's make up and get along from here on out.

-Sab

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi, Chariklo!

I have not got the chance to read all the posts, because I had to focus on my JC.

Sometimes we hurt each other and then we make up and kiss! I have gotten a lot of friends here and hold nothing against no one. I did what I had to do, i had to confront some issues here as I have confronted the elders tonight! If someone does not want to make up and come to the afterparty for drinks? Well, that is up to them! But I sure as hell hope all the pretty girls come!

Love Healthworker

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone
    If this is my last post because of that, so be it. Good night, all.

Come on, EP! Don't do it. This is just another case of emotions getting out of control and people saying things that they don't really mean. I see your point, EP. And to be clear, I don't think you're a hateful atheist who deserves anything! I can only think of a couple people on this board that I would consider "hateful" anyway, and you DEFINITELY are not one of them.

Sab, nice job in your last post! Hopefully this will be a lesson to everyone to keep their words in check.

So, now I just want to say that I hope King Solomon, Cofty, Besky, Healthworker and Cedars can have some drinks together and also smoke that peace pipe with whatever it contains!

I'm glad you clarified that, HW!!! I think some thought you were calling all atheists hatefull. And when a thread goes on this long the OP gets forgotten and the thread title is all anyone is thinking about.

Love you guys.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Good night Christ alone!

In Christ

Healthworker

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is it time to get drunk now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest