Why aren't you an Atheist?

by Bloody Hotdogs! 697 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    However when it comes to God the answer is not "I don't know" it just isn't.....Sab

What can I say Sab..It`s the truth..

There is no Evidence of God that I can see..

Looking inside..I only find me..

I`m fine with that because I don`t remember renting out space..

.......................... ... OUTLAW

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Fair enough Sab. You CAN choose to be a slave. But, you are still wrong about free will. Once you are a slave, free will is gone, that is the definition of slavery.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Well I'm not gonna willingly become a slave. Anybody else willing?

Only if you promise not to whip me too hard . . . and there's fruit involved.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Well I'm not gonna willingly become a slave. Anybody else willing?

The 42nd Hexagram of Increase has this to say:

The idea of increase is expressed in the fact that the strong lowest line of the upper trigram has sunk down and taken its place under the lower trigram. This conception also expresses the fundamental idea on which the Book of Changes is based. To rule truly is to serve.

Christ said that the least of us is the greatest. The least of us are the one's who are willing to serve. Don't you want to get into public service, NC?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Fair enough Sab. You CAN choose to be a slave. But, you are still wrong about free will. Once you are a slave, free will is gone, that is the definition of slavery.

God gave us free will so that we could give it to him WILLINGLY. That's the essence of Christianity is it not? Willingly giving yourself to Christ.

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Christ said that the least of us is the greatest. The least of us are the one's who are willing to serve. Don't you want to get into public service, NC?

Well SURE! If you're willing to serve me, I have a list!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    The idea of increase is expressed in the fact that the strong lowest line of the upper trigram has sunk down and taken its place under the lower trigram.

Does that involve fruit? I'm confused.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Only if you promise not to whip me too hard . . . and there's fruit involved.

Well this seriously limits me. How are you at doing laundry? All of my sex slaves (and I usually choose elves) do my laundry.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Christ said that the least of us is the greatest.

And that is why I am the greatest. I am super humble and always willing to help out.

cha-ching!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    There is no Evidence of God that I can see..

I believe that faith is important to God. Think if an higher form of intelligence came up to you and said, "I am willing to help you, but you have to do exactly what I say without question." Would you comply? I attest that some would and some would not. The people who were unwilling may have saved themselves a risk, but they also keep themselves from the reward. The alien is interested in faith from you because it wants to work WITH you, but it's important that you cast aside all preconceived notions because they are not from your world and therefore your rules do not apply. The alien cannot afford you to act as a weak link becuse it would get you both killed.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit