Obama ignores subpoena in CA- he is in now default

by moshe 77 Replies latest social current

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Moshe, we understand you are a Birther. Fine. You are right, and the rest of us are wrong. You are SOOOO much smarter than the rest of us.

I saw a show on PBS last week about the candidates where they recounted how BO lied to the other elementary school kids in Hawaii about being the son of a Kenyan king, and he apparently told another version where he said he was Indonesian royalty. That should be a lesson for kids not to lie: some day you might run for President.

PS next thing you know, and the Birthers will be telling us that BO smoked pot in HS and belonged to a gang, LOL!

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    Obama was apparently known for starting pot-smoking trends within the group. He coined the term "total absorption," or TA. Basically, anyone who exhaled smoke prematurely would be assessed a penalty, and skipped the next time the joint was passed around. His other innovation was the "roof hit," in which the Choom Gang would roll up the windows of a car and smoke inside. Once all the weed was gone, they would tilt their heads back and suck in the remaining smoke from the car ceiling.

who wants to join the jwn choom gang with me?

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Even though the suit is against Obama personally, I thought by holding the office of President he is immune from civil suit action until his term is over. Even if the allegations reference actions before he took office.

Is this no longer the case? I mean, it doesn't stop people from trying to subpoena the president, but it's hardly newsworthy. It's like giving a ticket to a vehicle with diplomatic plates. Nothing is stopping a police officer from writing the ticket, but the diplomat doesn't have to fight to get the ticket dismissed. It was issued to an immune party, no response is necessary to an action that has no legal grounds in the first place.

• glenster
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What Galileo said.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

geez...did'ja run out of Ex-Lax...?

• designs
    designs

Why not disqualify Romney with a Birther charge. His grandparents renounced US citizenship as criminals, Mitt's Dad was born in Mexico not the US. Oh wait Mitt's Mom was a US citizen so that makes Mitt a US citizen just like Obama's situation ....

• moshe
  • moshe
    moshe

The action is against the Democratic party- they certified Obama- he is a person of interest, who could voluntarily give testimony as to why his name shouldn't be struck from the ballot- after the court hears the evidence against Obama. An empty chair from him could lead to a default judgment.

• Berengaria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit