Obama ignores subpoena in CA- he is in now default

by moshe 77 Replies latest social current

• moshe
    moshe
    In response, the party filed with the court a certified verification from Hawaii's State Registrar attesting to the accuracy of Obama's birth certificate.

JT- why not file a copy of Obama's scanned birth certificate as proof he was born in Hawaii as evidence with the court ?- please explain why this simple manuever wasn't done by any parties in any court hearings? I'm listening--

-Jt the missing submissions were to State courts, not Federal

• moshe
    moshe

Past performance is no guarantee of what may happen next week or next month. A lot hinges on the Judge-- his willingness to take on a case that may require him to make a decision that could ruin his career. Better for him to derail or move the case to a different jurisdiction-- One judge in MS just flat ignored his case from Orly Taitz case- would not move on it, so a new judge was appointed--

However, at the end of the day, I think we will discover that the Federal courts, while saying that remedy is available for anyone who believes a candidate who beat them in a primary, was ineligible and who wants to contest the election, will find that there is no actual working path for them to do that in court. In reality we will discover the laws are rigged and the courts will allow no private citizen to successfully challenge the eligibilty of any candiate the two national parties submit for the office of President and Vice President-

The party can submit an empty chair as defense and still win-

• minimus
    minimus

Moshe, leave President Obama alone. He's busy!

• moshe
    moshe

JT spends a lot of time copy pasting to demean an attorney, when she should be digging up some factual proof for Obama that is admissable as evidence in a court of law--

Even the hospital that Obama claims he was born in, refuses to confirm this fact. We now know, thanks to the Cold Case Posse in AZ. and detective Zullo who went to Hawaii, that the admitting nurse in the maternity ward kept a ledger book in her desk. Every woman in labor had their name and address written in the ledger book as she was admitted to the ward . After a couple of years, when it was full, it was placed in a vault and a new book started. Guess what? The hospital to this day will not confirm that Stanley Ann Dunham was admitted to that hospital and gave birth to a baby boy.

• freydo
    freydo

The question is why did he seal them? And Romney released his tax records. Trying to shift blame doesn't address the issue. The man is a criminal and he is defended by criminals. After he's gone it will all come out.

Bye Bye Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR666_xcHtc&feature=endscreen&NR=1

<<<< JT spends a lot of time copy pasting to demean an attorney, when she should be digging up some factual proof for Obama that is admissable as evidence in a court of law-->>>>

Moshe,

You spend alot of time copy pasting to demean a sitting president with lies that have already been disproven by the release of President Obama's long form birth certificate. You also spend a lot of time defending an idiot that will soon be disbarred for the frivolous lawsuits she's been filing.

It appears to me that you hate Obama simply because of the color of his skin.

• moshe
    moshe

lies that have already been disproven by the release of President Obama's long form birth certificate.

No court of law has even see the document, to be even able to rule on it- no scanned government document, without a sworn chain of possession can be accepted as proof in a court of law-- The Obama scanned BC is a computer created document- and a poorly done forgery, so that any intelligent person could see it is was created for political purposes and never to be taken seriously.

I do not hate our biracial President. I have mentioned many times here, that Obama saved Chrysler from going under- and in so doing saved my pension and retiree medical insurance. That being said, he doesn't get a pass from me for lying about his life in order to garner votes from trusting citizens .

I believe him to be lying about his birth nativity story, as do millions of other people in this country. No one is making this stuff up- You either pass E-verify using your name, DOB and SS number or you don't. Obama fails E-verify . Nobody has been arrested for lying to the courts, proffering false documents- not one person has been slapped over the information they have submitted to the courts- If the Obama BC was real, it would have been submitted to GA court back in February, instead of an empty chair.

I noticed after the scanned BC was released last year that the Republicans have gone on a virtual strike- only passing the bare minimum of bills needed to keep the country going. I suspect, they are worried that , if the courts ever order the lid on Obama's sealed box to be opened and the house of cards falls, then how many laws will be ruled invalid that Obama signed? Washington insiders hope he just runs a mediocre campaign, loses by a respectable margin and quietly retires to the $35 million Hawaiian oceanfront estate that his benefactors have purchased for him. Maybe when he does his memoirs he will come clean about his- "I'm the first African african american president of the Harvard law review"-

I regulary get PMs from members who support me, but will not post on one of these threads- they do not want to be called a racist or otherwise be jumped on by a handful of members who operate in packs like pirannas. Rather than refute what I have posted, these disgruntled obsequious Obama minions use ad hominem attacks and violate the spirit of Simon's guidelines in order to take potshots at me and others, rather than bring their facts (they don't have any)to the table .

• Simon
    Simon

What a pile of BS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit