Obama ignores subpoena in CA- he is in now default

by moshe 77 Replies latest social current

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Obama is being sued as a private citizen running for office- he was notified - it is a serious mistake for a private citizen to ignore a subpoena, don't you agree?

moshe, Obama cannot possibly respond to every crackpot (sorry ) lawsuit. Besides, as far as the judicial system is concerned, this issue is settled. Unless Orly has new and compelling evidence, she might as well fold her tent and steal away into the night.

• moshe
    moshe

KS, you wouldn't feel that way, if you had run as a candidate, received 40% of the Democratic vote and believed you had been cheated out of a fair race, by someone who was not constitutionally qualified to run for that office. The window to sue for redress is small- it has to be done immediately after the party selects it's nominee in convention. The courts make the rules- so why complain when someone is suing within those rules? I don't hear Obama whinning, so it must not bother him at all. The empty chair has worked for him so far, hasn't it?

• moshe
    moshe

Evidence has yet to be examined in a court of law that has the power to act and issue enforceable subpoenas. Getting cases dismissed on procedural rules is not the same as judging a case on it's merits.

It has not been decided judicially at all. I see much ignorance here- clouded perhaps, by blind support for their king.

• startingover
    startingover

Just curious BizzyBee, do you have any proof of these claims?

Do you have any idea how many people (crazies, prisoners, mentally ill, etc.) try to sue the President of the United States every day for various reasons?

• Galileo
    Galileo

Just to clarify, I'm using "insane" as a pejorative slang term for ridiculous. If I actually thought that you were insane I would not be mocking you. I have a brother that is literally insane, and if he fixated on this I would not try and engage him on it. I do not believe that you are insane. I believe that you hate Obama and so you are fixating on this ridculous court case that has zero merit. My advice would be to find some policy issue that you disagree with the President on and post about that. I don't love Obama, I wish there were a better option, but there isn't. At least not one that has a chance of winning. Romney would be worse. How much worse? Not much. The truth is that the President has a lot less power than most people want to think. Focus your energy on something that matters. If you are in love with Mitt Romney than tell people why they should vote for that silver spoon douchebag who's grandfather moved to Mexico in order to continue practicing polygamy. Have fun with that.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Yup, it's a delusional birther lawyer named Orly Taitz who has a nasty habit of abusing the legal system.

Comments from http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8248&p=430039

Meh. Three years ago, Judge Carter attempted (and it was a valiant attempt; as helpful as I've ever seen) to school and then assist Taitz in proper service of the President of the United States. As now, the situation then was similar if not entirely parallel. Taitz asked for a default then (on improper service), just as she asks for one now. Although Taitz appears to have forgotten about that (Judge Carter eventually assisted Taitz in effecting proper service via the cooperation of the local US Attorney's office), I suspect Judge Carter has not.

Orly Taitz is a #*$@ up. Nothing is different today than it was in 2009...although I suspect that this time Judge Carter's referral to the California Bar Association might be just a wee bit more stringent than it was 3 years ago, and will probably include, along with the Judd case, a reference to her recent, failed 60B motion to reopen the Barnett|Keyes v. Obama long-dead case (which Carter dismissed with little fanfare).

Ultimately, it will be the judges Taitz has abused who will be her undoing, and I think it won't be that much longer. Not "any-day-now," but not another two years, either. I believe she will be disbarred by SCOTUS within a year (and it's unusual for SCOTUS disbarment to precede state disbarment), and by the CA Bar within 18 months. Don't have any specific reason to believe that, by the way...it's just what I think will happen.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yes. Absolutely. We went through this here a couple of years ago and my research uncovered lots of actual documented suits against not just Obama, but other recent presidents on a variety of issues. I posted several documents at the time. Some are rather comedic if not pathetic. Prisoners bring suits againt the president because of prison conditions, mentally imbalanced people bring suits based on hearing voices and wild conspiracy theories.

I am willing to try re-trace some of these affadavits if you are sceptical, but it takes a lot of cut and paste (which is lately in disfavor here at JWN). If you don't want to take my word for it, I will try to dredge some of it up at a later date. It is late here, I have golf all day tomorrow and then the Bees are going out of town for a week.

• moshe
    moshe

The US attorneys office handles all those inmate suits- I doubt that Obama even is bothered about them.

Just as you can't force Jws to care that their leaders are lying to them, neither can I make people care that their President has lied to them.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

having watched 2016, the irony in your statement is delicious

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The US attorneys office handles all those inmate suits- I doubt that Obama even is bothered about them.

Exactly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit