moshe

U.S. DISTRICT COURT

CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

SOUTHERN DIVISION

Judd et al ) case 12-cv-1507

v ) Honorable Judge Carter Presiding

Obama et al )

NOTICE OF DEFAULT

Defendant Obama was served with this legal action on 09.11.2012. Defendant Obama was sued as a private individual, as a candidate for office. He was served both at his residence and a courtesy service was made through the U.S. Attorney's office.(exhibit 1)

In a Meet and Confer with the Assistant U.S. Attorney David DeJute and Roger West, U.S. attorneys confirmed that the U.S. Attorney's office will not be representing defendant Obama in this case, as he is being sued as an individual, a candidate for office and not as a federal employee. Assistant U.S. Attorneys advised undersigned attorney the Defendant Obama will have to hire his own private attorney. Since Obama was sued as an individual, he was obligated to file an answer within 21 days from the day of service, which means that he had to file an answer by October 2nd. Defendant Obama did not file any answer for 34 days, therefore he is in default for 13 days.

Notice of default is issued herein

Respectfully submitted

Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ,

Counsel for Plaintiffs

I, Lila Dubert, am not a party to this case and attest that a copy of attached Notice of Default was served on all the parties in this case listed on the distribution list on 10.15.2012 via first class mail and/or electronic mail

Lila Dubert

• moshe
    moshe

Another case is scheduled to go to trial in Indianapolis on Oct 22nd-10am in Superior court.

• Badfish
  • moshe
    moshe

Badfish- thank you for reminding us about Nixon.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Do you have any idea how many people (crazies, prisoners, mentally ill, etc.) try to sue the President of the United States every day for various reasons?

• moshe
    moshe

What a distraction in preparing for a debate tomorrow- I wonder if Obama missed the class on subpoenas in law school?

• Galileo
    Galileo

Do you have any idea how many people (crazies, prisoners, mentally ill, etc.) try to sue the President of the United States every day for various reasons?

Exactly. Moshe, you're coming off as a crazy person.

• moshe
    moshe

Obama is being sued as a private citizen running for office- he was notified - it is a serious mistake for a private citizen to ignore a subpoena, don't you agree?

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

I can't believe I'm saying this but (gulp!)...... bizzy's right. If the prez had to answer every lawsuit against him it would be impossible. Frivolous.

Bizzy- I guess that wasn't too bad but don't expect me to make a habit of agreeing with you

• Galileo
    Galileo

Whatever you think about Democrats, Romney is a Mormon. Mormons are basically Witnesses with money. Might as well vote for a member of the Governing Body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit