THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, i remember a guy about that. Maybe, the society fell symbolically, like babel on the grape, it just hasn't realized it, yet.

S

• Badfish
    Badfish

I'm anxious to hear the New Light ™

• wannabefree
  • littlerockguy
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Who would ever have thought that god would speak through you-tube?

OP, you are doing god, jesus, the holy spirit, yada yada yada a real service here. Thank you so much and I sincerely look forward to the video that will save me and everyone else.

Thanks again, and may god bless you and all your seed. D:

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

EndofMysteries, I can hardly wait!

the trouble is, here in the UK your video with the answer to everything, looks likely to be posted while we're all asleep.

One thing occurs to me. Have you read Douglas Adams' "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"? If you have, you'll know he already gave us the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.

It's 42.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

C'mon guys, what if this is really it and you're all just making fun and miss out?

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Tenterhooks. I am on them.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

The ones who most need saving don't even realize it.

Think of someone who's drowning: they're swimming happily underwater, and continue to do so until they're dead. No struggling, no sense of impending doom, no panic, no floundering to try to get to air. Just sudden, instant DEATH.

Ok, so maybe not the best analogy, but you get the general idea, right?

• ziddina
    ziddina

The only thing this silly prediction by End of Mentalities is good for, is starting a thread for Wannabefree to post that rockin' music video on!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit