Do You Think All This New Light Will Rattle Any Of The Witnesses?

by minimus 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

‘Do You Think All This New Light Will Rattle Any Of The Witnesses? ’

That’s what hope is all about, then hope turns to reality. So the answer to your question is yes.

I’ll bet the initial reaction of the vast majority of 15,500 at the annual meeting hearing this new understanding regarding the FDS was……….WHAAAAAA?

Likewise most JWs when they hear about it or read it for themselves will become soo confused. C onfusion in turn often results in frustration. Frustration turns to dissent! YES!!!!!

Anyway that’s my hope.

• yknot
    yknot

Whats more Min....

It means that every freaking thing we teach 'studies' until this is revealed (prob April) is utter BS....

They announce this now but gonna let months go by letting us teach untruth!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Here's what I see happening as portrayed by myself and my wife.

Me: Honey, You will likely hear this soon, but apparently the society is dealing with it's ever growing number of anointed.

Wifey: HOw's that?

Me: They are simply kicking everyone's understaning of what role the anointed play to the curb.

Wifey: (Looks confused)

Me: Yea apprently you are only part of the faithful and discreet slave if u are serving in the GB.

Wifey: (Blank look)

Me: So I guess every publication since the beginning of time is wrong because we all though if you were anointed, u were also part of the FDS.

Wifey: (Now waiting for me to stop talking)

Me: Anyways, I feel bad for all those older ones who partook. It seemed like people used to kinda keep an eye on them, since they were, anointed.

Wifey: (silent)

Me: Changes subject as it's apparent she stopped listening a while ago, and even if she was listening, wouldn't understand that her religion just pulled a fast one on her

• minimus
    minimus

The cult will continue to blind the followers.

• cobaltcupcake
  • jam
    jam

Strictly a power play. The GB is not stupid, they know they

can say and do anything and the RF will eat it up. What a loving

provision the RF will say. In the mean time the GB is jockeying

for power because they realize the end is not near or even close.

They are assuring their position for the long run, to be a profitable

publishing company.

• minimus
    minimus

Well, the JW religion will always continue, even if they have less members. They would rather have a strong small core of believers than a lot of wishy-washy ones.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    they know they can say and do anything and the RF will eat it up

I wouldn't use the term "eat it up" so much as "have to swallow it." I think there are quite a few thinking individuals whose cognitive dissonance will be kicking in when they hear this one. Will they all leave? No. What the leadership knows is that these people have invested so much time and effort into their beliefs that they will find ways of rationalizing changes rather than abandoning their faith.

• minimus
    minimus

We should pray for the Governing Body/ The true Faithful Slave!

• cantleave
    cantleave

IMO, some older ones may be affected by this. Most won't even notice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit