Do You Think All This New Light Will Rattle Any Of The Witnesses?

by minimus 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I remember not long ago there was a sense of pride and a feeling of forward progress when ‘new understanding’ was revealed. You would often hear the Watchtower conductor or other speaker ask audience for the 'new light' on the particular topic being discussed.

I think too many elders are either too confused or too embarrassed to ask anymore cause they like many others know its’ horse pucky!

• QC
    QC

One of the tricks religious institution master well historically is to cloak leadership in a nebulous fog. The foggier things are, the more faith that supernatural and super-mysterious things are at work. JW leadership cloaked with the foggy “anointed” accomplished that supernatural quality. This kept severe reasoning and objective scrutiny at bay.

This new crowd of seven has a distinct disadvantage. They are ordinary and familiar with no mythical cachet . I know the warts of Sam Herd. Trust me, he is nothing special. From personal experience he is not a leader you can trust. The mind can rationalize mysterious things in a convoluted way. Ordinary folks, however, will not be handing a divine convoluted pass to mortals with goofiness, frailty and warts.

The JW structure will soon come crashing down, in about 12 months, give or take a few. Most rank and file JWs psychologically paralyzed will learn to think and find a much better place .

QC

• minimus
    minimus

QC, I hope you are right.

• fadethisbitch
    fadethisbitch

i texted my dad about the nu light, all he had to say was 'interesting, makes sense'. most already equate FDS=GB

• minimus
    minimus

Whatever they say makes sense, even blood and child molestation issues.

What a shame!

• fadethisbitch
    fadethisbitch

Whatever they say makes sense, even blood and child molestation issues.

What a shame!

Well he has admitted the blood frac doesn't make sense and can't explain it to me but that doesn't seem to set off any alarms. Mind control...

• paladin
    paladin

This new light has me rattled and I hope others will wake up when its available in print for the Rank & File members.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

cobaltcupcake, love the graphic...hilarious!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Many reasons for JWs to get rattled:

· WT’s inconsistencies of the Blood Doctrine

· WT’s hateful disfellowshipping and shunning policy

· WT’s protection of pedophiles and child molesters

· WT’s change to over-lapping generation

· WT’s change in the FDS doctrine

· WT’s throwing C.T. Russell and his associates under the bus (who’s next)

· WT’s continuous solicitation for more money

· WT’s repeatedly putting down higher education

· WT’s mistreatment of women (this Sunday WT Study par 8 suggests sisters’ dress is to blame for brothers’ horny thoughts-our COBE literally said that)

• moshe
    moshe

The WT always brings out the good stuff in October, just before Halloween--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit