Most solid evidence I've seen linking WT to Mason, somebody try to debunk this lol

by EndofMysteries 147 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Between the dung beetles, resurrected ants, and grilles, these "EP vs Sab" threads are chock-full of comedy gold, lol!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I never claimed humility, I claimed simplicity. You are just reading into my words.

Sorry, simple farmboy. You claimed that you were simple, talked about how you could be corrected. That's at least strongly suggestive of humility.

Again, I never used the word humble, you are erecting and striking down straw men again.

I know you didn't use the word. I am saying that's the narrative you are trying to create. I am using your principle of just making up what people really mean and think.

And honestly, if you AREN'T projecting the humble narrative, you're just making douchey moves, putting words in peoples mouths, trying to claims and project as fact what they REALLY mean and think, etc.

That's a false analogy unless your ant has resurrection abilities. Your statement is reminiscent of when you called me a dung beetle and you a lion in the savana. Why do lions concern themselves with dung beetles?

I don't specifically recall making that analogy, I honestly don't put as much time into thinking about you as you do about me, remembering things, going over them again and again in your mind, obsessing over my words, my thoughts.

Anywho, WTF does resurrection abilities have to do with getting stomped?

I'm not original? Surely you are just jealous of my originality.

Aw, sabby, are you projecting, again? I am not jealous of you, in any way. At all.

You think you can best me with metaphor? Have you learned nothing in our discussions? Oh wait, that's right I can't teach you anything because I am an insect, gotcha.

I have learned that I can easily best you with a metaphor, this being an example.

Something you don't understand.

At least we're in the same boat on that one. You don't seem to understand what you are on about, either.

I am a theist and you are an anti-theist. That makes us enemies from where I stand. You don't get to define who I consider an enemy. If you want to remain in friendship status with someone who claims to be your enemy then that's your choice, I question it however. If someone calls for my banning I would be ashamed to have someone like you rise in my defense.

I am not anti-theist. You don't get to falsely claim what I am. And I don't care where you stand, you may consider me your enemy all you like, but I am not. You could consider cake to the same as penecillin, but it isn't. And don't mistake my saying that we aren't enemies as being friends. I never said that, either.

Finally, I don't really care if you would be ashamed that I would defend you from banning if it ever came to that. I would do it anyway because it's the right thing to do.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Between the dung beetles, resurrected ants, and grilles, these "EP vs Sab" threads are chock-full of comedy gold, lol!

I have to amuse myself between bouts of being awesome.

OK kids, I have to run to the UPS center and return one of my .45s to the manufacturer for maintenance. Try and behave while I am gone.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sorry, simple farmboy. You claimed that you were simple, talked about how you could be corrected. That's at least strongly suggestive of humility.

That's the conclusion you came to. I was simply making an observation. I can be corrected by someone who I percieve as lesser than me, whereas you seem to have a hang up in that area (because you claim I have NEVER taught you ANYTHING when indeed I have). This is because I want knowledge and understanding, which I guess is a humble thing whereas you just want to be right and then impose upon others. However, I was not trying to paint myself as humble, I was trying to paint myself as simple and eloquent and you being convoluted and rigid, which explains why you spend so much time trying to smash ants while remaining unsuccessful.

I don't specifically recall making that analogy, I honestly don't put as much time into thinking about you as you do about me, remembering things, going over them again and again in your mind, obsessing over my words, my thoughts.

Maybe I just have a good memory? It really looks like I just tripped you up and you are trying to cover it up, but anyway, we'll move on.

Anywho, WTF does resurrection abilities have to do with getting stomped?

Stomping an ant will kill it which has never happened between you and I, even metaphorically. I'm not even maimed. So, to make the analogy fit you have to give the ant magical self-resurrection powers or maybe just self healing powers. But there is only one person who has ever had that ability (self-resurrection), it's too lofty for a simple farmboy or an ant, or even a dung beetle.

Aw, sabby, are you projecting, again? I am not jealous of you, in any way. At all.

I'm pretty sure you are, maybe you don't know it, jealousy can manifest without awareness, it happens all the time. But you always paint yourself as an exception to basic rules of humanity. You're really not that awesome at all, that's why you have to say it all the time. Why can't you squish me when you try so hard?

I have learned that I can easily best you with a metaphor, this being an example.

You first have to explain your lion/dung beetle metaphor instead of relying on a lapse of memory before you can just claim victory in a match of metaphors. You seem to be very inept from where I stand. You seem to just make up metaphors that artificially inflate yourself for your adoring public. What are you compensating for? The world will never know I presume, except maybe your lovers.

At least we're in the same boat on that one. You don't seem to understand what you are on about, either.

Really? You can ascertain that information from a fragmented sentence? Do you have a spiritual awareness that I don't know about?

I am not anti-theist.

Wow, you are in denial too. You are riddled with psychological detriment and inner conflict. I don't know exactly what or why, but it's there. Have a good day, I am out for a bit.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ok, I'm back....let's see what we have...

That's the conclusion you came to. I was simply making an observation. I can be corrected by someone who I percieve as lesser than me, whereas you seem to have a hang up in that area (because you claim I have NEVER taught you ANYTHING when indeed I have).

All lies, buttercup. When you pointed out that KS initially mentioned ghosts and demons, I retracted and apologized.

See, farmboy, for me, it has NOTHING to do with someone being better or lesser or greater as it does in your worldview. I simply don't see people that way. All you have to do is be right and and have proof.

Maybe I just have a good memory? It really looks like I just tripped you up and you are trying to cover it up, but anyway, we'll move on.

Tripped me up over.... you obessing about things I say that I have long forgot? Not sure what you imagine you might have tripped me up on. If that fantasy is working for you, keep it up.

Stomping an ant will kill it which has never happened between you and I, even metaphorically. I'm not even maimed.

Ah, well, I was re-hashing a line from the Avengers (very cool movie, BTW). So far, between us two, you have threatened violence twice, I have...zero times. I really don't think it's in your best interest to go on about dying and violence what with you being the one threatening to drive nails into me and all.

But, I am willing to let it go for now.

Oh, and you might not be maimed, but your arguments are consistently blown up faster and harder than a type 1A supernova. BOOM!

I'm pretty sure you are, maybe you don't know it, jealousy can manifest without awareness, it happens all the time. But you always paint yourself as an exception to basic rules of humanity.

Your also pretty sure angels, demons, ghosts, genetics in the Torah and a foreskin, rape, abortion, genocide and murder loving God are real. Forgive me if I don't give a shit what you babble out about me.

You're really not that awesome at all, that's why you have to say it all the time. Why can't you squish me when you try so hard?

Why do you presume squishing you (whatever that means) is my goal? Maybe my goals are far too awesome for you to understand? Kinda like basic math.

You first have to explain your lion/dung beetle metaphor instead of relying on a lapse of memory before you can just claim victory in a match of metaphors.

Lesson 1: I don't have to do anything. Piss off on thinking you get to tell anyone what to do.

Lesson 2: I already won. Not my fault if it needs explaining. The very fact you brought it up means it meant more to you than to me. I win.

You seem to be very inept from where I stand. You seem to just make up metaphors that artificially inflate yourself for your adoring public.

See your belief in invisble stuff, genetics in the Torah, your threats of violence for my opinion on what you think. Speaking of your opinions, that reminds me, I need to go poop soon.

What are you compensating for? The world will never know I presume, except maybe your lovers.

I am compensating for not being able to individuall visit each and every one of my wonderful fans in person. You included. I know you love you. You know you love me. It's our secret, babycakes.

Wow, you are in denial too. You are riddled with psychological detriment and inner conflict. I don't know exactly what or why, but it's there. Have a good day, I am out for a bit.

Of course I am in denial. You said something untrue. Why wouldn't I deny it? Are you so mentally unbalanced that you don't realize that denial of a falsehood is a normal response?

And it doesn't suprise me that you don't know what or why. It seems pretty common with the Jesus folks.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I just posted my research done today at the Allegheny County Recorder of Deed's Office showing the ties between the Mason's, JWs, and the Catholic church where this property is concerned.

Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to post the images of the original documents on this site.

If someone who IS able to post pictures can help me by sending me their e-mail address, I'd be happy to send the scanned images so they can post it.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

use photobucket, upload the images there and then link to them here.

or, if you already posted them, just post the link to where you already posted them

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

neverknew, I am PMing you, email me then I'll post them or you can upload them to www.tinypic.com then use the insert image feature here and input that URL you'll get from tinypic you don't need an account to upload pics to tinypic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit