Most solid evidence I've seen linking WT to Mason, somebody try to debunk this lol

by EndofMysteries 147 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

An interesting question to ask Jehovah's Witnesses is this: Are Jehovah's Witnesses in Hebrew speaking Israel called "Yahweh's Witnesses"? If the JW looks it up, they will find that NO they are not. They go by the ENGLISH translation of "Jehovah's Witnesses". They go by a German pronunciation of a Latin Rendering from Hebrew. They are 4 times removed from the name. If they are so concerned with accuracy, why do this? It is NOT God's name.

As the Jewish Encyclopedia brings out, it is grammatically impossible to render the name of God "Jehovah".

What I find VERY interesting is that many exJWs still hold to this name. They were so brainwashed by the organization that they still can't stop using the nonsense name "Jehovah". You can show them until you are blue in the face that we NOW call God "Father". You can show them that the word "name" meant something different to the Hebrews. It meant "power" or "authority". You can show them that Jesus and the apostles never used the name "Jehovah". But for some reason they still think that THIS pronunciation of JEHOVAH is still of vital importance.

Watchtower thinking dies hard, I suppose.

• Elephant
    Elephant

endofmysteries-

finkelstein, are you a mason? You are not speaking truth about what they believe. On the high levels they believe something else and for those who get to those levels it will make a lot of sense why they believe it. I am not going to get into it, but if you are, you are either a low level and haven't reached that mystery yet, or the information you've read was published by them to cover up, etc.

...well, well, what an interesting thread this is...

endofmysteries, the answer to your questions is a simple one...the masons believe...get ready for it...that you and i can become a god...its the oldest of philosophies (or mysteries)...break away from you shell, free yoursef from the confinements of your physical body and become a heightened sense of self...masons believe that through the proper channels you too, can become a god...its what the babylonians, egyptians, greeks, romans, etc, and yes...even the U.S. of A. believes...check out Washington D.C. ...

..the pyramid itself...its a symbol...thus you must see it with 'spiritual' eyes...it represents the same concept or philosphy...go through the phases of 'life' until you leave your physical and imperfect self or state and achieve a 'rebirth' or transformation into a spiritual and perfect state...the top of the pyramid, benben stone, phoenix, etc...

...is there little wonder why Russell adopted such concepts? if you study Jesus and his 'journey', you will understand further...

...i see ol' king solomon still thinks he's god (how ironic)

...christalone...i must say i agree with several points you've made in this thread...you've presented them very well.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Wow, thank you Elephant. Never thought I'd hear you say something like that to me. :-) I appreciate it.

Like I've said, I used to be on the bandwagon of believing that Russell was a Mason. There is some compelling "proofs" to it. But when you get down to it, it doesn't fit. I don't want to be conclusive about anything. I am open to evidence as it presents itself in whatever area. I'm not too prideful to think I am ALWAYS right. I'm sure I'm wrong about most things. I just hope that I stay willing to see where I'm wrong and fix it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since there being a likely probability of a registered Freemason who was also a member of the IBSA during Russell's and Rutherford's era

it also makes for a probability that a group of Freemason's or a singular FM to own the land, close to the land where Russell was buried.

Remember the remaining ISBA is still to this day closely related in association to the Freemason organization.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

finkle - yes I know they base many things on the bible, they left out in that article what the final mystery/revelation is though.

Also......I wonder if they actually don't know as well or they do know, but the temple was NOT on the dome of the rock. You can actually discover where the temple was if you are keen in the scriptures. So today, the muslim temple which is supposedly over where King Solomon's temple used to be, is a fake. I'm curious if this will be revealed anytime in the future and then they do try to reconstruct it over it's original location and not having to touch the muslim one.

The truth of the dome in the rock......which has been lost in history but can still be found.....is that supposedly when Jesus was being kept in jail or held, somewhere within the Roman prison, that his footprints were imprinted on the rock. It became a holy site. A church had been built on it after Jerusalem was destroyed I believe. Long story short and bottom line, that's not where the temple was, so the muslims have built that and the only thing significant about it is that originally jesus footprints were thought to have been imprinted there when held by the Romans.

The true temple was built as you can see in the scriptures and where the most holy was kept if you read about David being anointed, over a certain spring.

That location is still there today and there is nothing built there.

When Jerusalem was destroyed, and the temple burned, the gold melted. So they literally dug up the temple from it's foundation to get the gold. For Romans to have a little bit of a fortress remaining, they kept there existing housing and area and didn't destroy it. That is the old jerusalem that is left standing today, the remains of a roman fortress, the dome a location Jesus was thought to have been imprisoned or on trial or something. The true location of the original temple only has the spring and nothing else today.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

In one conversation with a JW about using God's personal name I noted that I know my mother's name but out of respect, I certainly wouldn't go around calling her by that name. Correlatively, I know President Obama's name, but I certainly wouldn't call him Barack unless given permission. Using a person's first name doesn't make me any more familiar with them than using their prefix (Mr, Ms, Miss, Dr etc) and last name.

I find it very arrogant for one to tell me that you know the Creator of the Universe better because of this first name basis. Then, I've explained, since they're using a name that WT literature says was created by a Roman Catholic monk, it makes it even more insulting to Him.

I've even asked... "why don't you just call him Benjamin?"

See why I'm always in trouble???? My mouth won't stop running.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

To all...

I should have previous parcel ownership information over the next couple of days for the cemetery and the land the lodge was built upon.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Not to turn this topic into where did the first use of Jehovah come from but Wiki has plenty of information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah

• donuthole
    donuthole

Thanks for posting that EndOfMysteries. I never knew that there were documents inside that pyramid. If only it could be opened now.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Finkle - you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit