Most solid evidence I've seen linking WT to Mason, somebody try to debunk this lol

by EndofMysteries 147 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To arrive at a close understanding of the Freemason organization, this link says alot , once on the page there are further

sub-links to go to. http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/king_solomon_temple.html

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

elephant actually PM me to continue if you're willing to.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This link contains some information of the where the Freemason's theological ideas were derived.

Scroll down to the paragraph " The Lost Word "

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/building-solomon-temple.html

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

the above link finkle has sent....... anybody who are seriously looking at them, truth can also be deceptive, there is a lot more to it then what you see in the beginning. eventually you may be taught something and it seems fully true, there are tons of counter scriptures though as well. have been unable to ever speak to one to explain those. feel free to PM me, we don't know eachother so you are not revealing yourself, we are both anonymous, but if you want to make sure you aren't being tricked, because what you are being shown will look extremely convincing.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

2 links above i mean

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I hope I'm not being identified as some kind of devout religionist !

I only have interest in the connection with the WTS. and the Freemason organization.

EOM you've proved your point by the way, as to the WTS and the Freemasons, a little study of human psychology and whom

people such as C T Russell and J Rutherford were at one time associating themselves with, can indeed draw a plausible conclusion.

The most important fact to hold on to is that C T Russell and J Rutherford were religious charlatans pedaling their own version of Christianity

through the established publishing house the WTS., one did it one way, when the other took over, he did his own way .......simple logic.

If the WTS is still around in a hundred years from now everything taught today will be chucked out to be replaced by other created theologies.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Sab said:

This only works when studying nonintelligent forces. Science falls dead flat when attempting to study intelligent forces such as "Ghosts", "Angels" and "Devils" and therefore wrongly concludes that they are non intelligent, or a fabrication of human intelligence.

So, by your "interesting" hypothesis on the limits of science, then men shouldn't be able to study dolphins, whales, dogs, birds, or primates? They're all intelligent forces, aren't they?

You think, YOU, Sab, a mere goofy mortal, are going to be able to do battle with forces who are magnitudes smarter than you, and able to distort your reality? And just think: God LETS them operate!!!

Why do you think the story of David and Goliath was written down? To show that arguments such as this one are full of crap.

Since you answered a question with a Bible story, that makes it pretty clear that your answer is YES: you DO see yourself as a character out of the Bible or LOTR or Star Wars, someone with a crucial, critical role to play in the ultimate battle between good vs evil. The story of David and Goliath apparently has some personal message and meaning to you, to bolster your courage (as if it was written for you, and not just a story that could be read by 7 BILLION other people alive today).

Most people go to a movie and enjoy it, but they don't identify with the story to the point where they try to LIVE in the movie. That means the person has a difficult time discerning between make-believe (fantasy) and reality, and often cannot tell where one ends and the other begins.

Granted, JWs actually ENCOURAGE that kind of blurring of lines from early childhood with their "My Book of Bible Stories", asking the child how it relates to THEIR life. This level of intimacy is unparalleled by any other book (and the Jesuits were right when they said to give them a person under 7 and they can make the man). No WONDER so many JW kids grow up and cannot think critically for themselves, as that's a PART of JW mental knee-capping, AKA "brain-washing".

Sab, you rallied against the cruel brain-washing techniques of JWs when protesting Recovery's presence here, but you seem to be emotionally-blinded by the fact that the very TOOL they use against individuals IS the Bible, by personalizing the book, using exactly the methods above! It's the same Bible used by other religions, for similar results.

I fully expect that you won't get it (yet): it's probably going to take a little more time for you to accept it, as you're still under the influence. Like Kaiser Sozes' line about his own disinformation campaign of creating an imaginary mastermind criminal in 'Usual Suspects', "the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making men believe he doesn't exist". In Sozes's case, he made a mythical figure (himself) exist in other people's minds, AKA projecting larger shadows, in order to intimidate them.

That applies to JW brain-washing using the Bible, which DOES exist.

When I was a child, I used to think as a child: then I grew up and accepted I am not as important as I'd like to think, just one of 7 billion.... You guys need to get over yourselves, as believing in ancient fairy tales without evidence (and much to the contrary) is hardly something worth being falsely humble over, let alone BRAGGING about.

So that's the reason you are on this forum? To "expose" childish behavior? What a petty interest, but whatever floats your boat.

My reason for being here is to help JWs wake, to expose the great lie.

Some who THINK they've awoken here are not, but simply stay asleep after changing the bed they're sleeping in.

Finkelstein said:

If the WTS is still around in a hundred years from now everything taught today will be chucked out to be replaced by other created theologies.

I fully expect that they WILL be around in 100 years, for as PT Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    So, by your "interesting" hypothesis on the limits of science, then men shouldn't be able to study dolphins, whales, dogs, birds, or primates? They're all intelligent forces, aren't they?

Yes they are intelligent forces in a broad sense of the term, but we understand enough about them to be considered greater than them. We are just links in a chain, there are entities greater than us. Anyone who believes in the existence of intelligent life in the universe believes in intelligent life that's greater than us. Therefore along that line of reasoning that life will thwart any attempt of ours to do something that they don't want us doing. Some locks are just too complex to open outright, but that doesn't mean that nothing lies behind them or that it's not worth using theoretical methods to determine what's inside.

Since you answered a question with a Bible story, that makes it pretty clear that your answer is YES: you DO see yourself as a character out of the Bible or LOTR or Star Wars, someone with a crucial, critical role to play in the ultimate battle between good vs evil. The story of David and Goliath apparently has some personal message and meaning to you, to bolster your courage (as if it was written for you, and not just a story that could be read by 7 BILLION other people alive today).

What you call a "Bible Story" is actually a highly complex piece of ancient literature designed for purposes not entirely understood. I do think I play a crucial role, but only because I am human and all humans have the opportunity to change the world. Such has been proven time and time again without even touching mythology, you just need a good grasp on antiquity. I know my potential whereas you don't seem to. You seem to be stalled at, "pale blue dot." You are actually supposed to zoom back in so you don't lose track of humanity.

Most people go to a movie and enjoy it, but they don't identify with the story to the point where they try to LIVE in the movie. That means the person has a difficult time discerning between make-believe (fantasy) and reality, and often cannot tell where one ends and the other begins.

That's a false analogy because we know that the movie was created by humans and imagined by humans for the sole purpose of enlightenment and entertainment. Such is not the case with ancient and sacred texts such as the Holy Bible.

Granted, JWs actually ENCOURAGE that kind of blurring of lines from early childhood with their "My Book of Bible Stories", asking the child how it relates to THEIR life. This level of intimacy is unparalleled by any other book (and the Jesuits were right when they said to give them a person under 7 and they can make the man). No WONDER so many JW kids grow up and cannot think critically for themselves, as that's a PART of JW mental knee-capping, AKA "brain-washing".

The JW's want to have all the magic to themselves and deny it for anyone else. In the JW world there is only one type of magic and that's "God's active force" which can only be interpreted by the leaders of the Watchtower society. That's why the Watchtower exists, to keep the pepole up to date on what they have concluded because without it, "God's active force" cannot be told appart from pagan Magic. The poster Recovery painted this fallacy of theirs very well in a debate with JWFacts recently.

Sab, you rallied against the cruel brain-washing techniques of JWs when protesting Recovery's presence here, but you seem to be emotionally-blinded by the fact that the very TOOL they use against individuals IS the Bible, by personalizing the book, using exactly the methods above! It's the same Bible used by other religions, for similar results.

What's wrong with personalizing the Bible? If such was forbidden then the Watchtower would be right in asserting that there is "one right answer" to the Bible. When in fact, it's a book of stories which are designed to be interpreted differently depending on the context of the READER. The Watchtower denies this approach which they then use to solidify power. There is NOTHING wrong with Bible interpretation, that's what the document is there for. The more the merrier, except for one's that say they are the only one. That's the only rule, and the Watchtower and many other groups brazenly brake it. Because they desire power, just like the Adversary in the book.

I fully expect that you won't get it (yet): it's probably going to take a little more time for you to accept it, as you're still under the influence. Like Kaiser Sozes' line about his own disinformation campaign of creating an imaginary mastermind criminal in 'Usual Suspects', "the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making men believe he doesn't exist". In Sozes's case, he made a mythical figure (himself) exist in other people's minds, AKA projecting larger shadows, in order to intimidate them.

The only thing I am under the influence of is freedom of mind. I would wager the metephor works much better for you than it does me. Prognosis: too much science, not enough spirituality.

My reason for being here is to help JWs wake, to expose the great lie.

Well that's a confusing pursuit since you just lied by omission. In reality, you are here to awaken to them to the lie AND to promote the path of science. Just like a Catholic priest who gives you food if your promise to come to his sermon.

Some who THINK they've awoken here are not, but simply stay asleep after changing the bed they're sleeping in.

I don't believe you are in any position to make this judgement, but you'll press on anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVznerpOkTI

-Sab

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I fully expect that they WILL be around in 100 years, for as PT Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

Sad but unfortunately true KS

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

After all I've read about this (here and elsewhere), I suspect Russell was a "wannabe", not an actual Mason. He fits the pattern--more vocal and rabid about the sayings and trappings than real members are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit