The New Diary of Winston Smith

by WinstonSmith 336 Replies latest jw experiences

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

@Listener: Well hello there! I remember you from when I posted on here in “the old days”! How’s it going? What’s new? Last time I posted this site was the old JWN.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Hello, I have never met you yet... My husband and I faded 4 or 5 years ago- your doubts mentioned in the opening post very much resonated with us... We used to question the loopholes lol

• jp1692
    jp1692

Well look who’s back!

• Magnum
    Magnum

Just read your opening post on this thread. Very interesting. Sounds just like me and my wife, except that we woke up at the same time.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

@All or Nothing: Glad to hear that you are both out, it sure makes the post-exit life a lot easier. When the site changed from JWN to the new format, it seems to have messed up the format of the OP. Looks weird with no paragraphs!

@jp1692: Greetings!

@Magnum: Thanks for checking it out. I had a read through the whole thread last night and I am glad I wrote it all down at the time it was happening because there is so much that I have now forgotten! I will post an update on where things are at with us in due course.

• Listener
    Listener

Things have been going well Winston, thanks.

I have one family member that has 'faded' and is more happier than ever. You just never know who will eventually wake up, there is always hope and it's nice being there to be of some support.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wow! What a mega thread!

Waaaaaay way way Back in Time Machine❤

Hi there! I've been here about 4 years. Woke up with the ARC fully. I'm a bit scared to read all the replies in case I see some old friends no longer with us, and I get all emotional😥

Edit: just to say I'm so glad you got Mrs. Smith out, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit