SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

I think I will post the encouraged words he send me...he was so upbuilding..

• moshe
    moshe

It seems unfair that the some people can deal with the KH shunning and move on with their life and others can't take it and end their life.

Some smoke pot one time, but never smoke again- another person abuses drugs and fails in life- same with alcohol. I used to think the KH/WT was all to blame for Oompa- in my new anger over his death, they were the first one I blamed. Today, as my memory of the events of Oompa's life and drama here come into balance, I no longer cast all my stones at WT injustice.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Remembering

• mouthy
    mouthy

Cant forget

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Saw his pic recently. Just a reminder of a sad soul who gave up the fight. Take care Eric

• KW13
    KW13

Rest in Peace Oompa. xx

• Heaven
    Heaven

Saw his pic recently.

Me too wha. I tell people that this 'religion' is killing people and to stay away from it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

glad I met up with him at Palmtree's house

• chickpea
    chickpea

the news is new to me....

such a sad sad outcome for such a lovely man.... obviously his pain was unbearable...

regards and conolences to those who knew him best and loved him most....

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Oompa is not forgotten...many have done videos about him and continue to do vids and articles about the extreme shunning.

Sooner or later it will stop- I believe under public pressure or possibly even under threat of law the WT will change their damaging policy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit