My video recorded apostasy trial is now live

by RayPublisher 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cult classic
    cult classic

That was freakin' awesome. Good for you.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I'm looking forward to taking this in on Sunday. I'm so proud of you, Eric!

Quendi

• smiddy
    smiddy

I haven`t tried as yet to veiw this video as I`m on the lowest/slowest of all downloads , however a previous poster suggested you break it up if possible into smaller segments so it`s easier for us of limited ability to veiw it. Also maybe can we get a text version of what transpired during that inquisition .I have bookmarked this for future reference

smiddy

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

AWESOME Job on the video and everything Eric. You know how I feel bro. To everyone else here, Eric is my best friend (besides my wife of course ;) and I love him like a brother. I heard all of this meeting the day after. 3 hours long! It is unbelievable. Eric had to have help in that room from above. Eric controled 95% of the entire meeting and made point after point. Eric is a very talented strong man and it took a lot for him to do this considering all he has been going through. It takes people like this to bring about change. I have no doubt the JWorg will try to take this video off the internet with their lawyers. I hope that will not happen but who knows. If they could they would shut all of these websites down. I do respect these elders for listening to Eric for so long. None of us thought they would give him any time at all to talk but they did. I respect them for that because it shows they were trying to win him back. Many elders that I have known wouldn't have let him speak long at all. I feel sorry for them because they hold the organization up like a golden calf and even stated that they took a vow to be loyal to the org. Say what??? Where does Jesus or Jehovah come in here? What about, "Put your trust in no man" and "do not be called leaders for one is your leader, the Christ." These people have disowned the one who purchased them with his own blood. Who else pass the wine and bread around as they encourage all to reject it? Unbelievable...

Love you Eric and all of you here on JWnet,

Greybeard

• cedars
    cedars

Aware!

I wonder why none of them reacted in any way when you told them about the UN.

Yes, I noticed that. The brother on the right didn't even flinch - it was almost like he was expecting the point to be raised. I find it difficult to understand how any JW could know about the association with the UN and not be bothered by it, but this brother proved that it's possible.

tec

I found it funny that they mentioned that light does not hide in the dark (for those who partake at home), but rather is out for all to see.

I wanted to leap into the video and answer that point on behalf of Eric! "Can I ask a question, does light hide in the darkness?"

My answer would be: "How do you define light and darkness? People only hide when they fear repercussions. You blame people for hiding when they are threatened with being shunned by their own family members simply for disagreeing with what they know to be false?"

Eric, I was really impressed mate. I've said before, you really held your nerve and you were more poised and confident than they were. You really had them on the ropes on more than one occasion. They were probably glad to disfellowship you just to spare themselves from the possibility of going through that ordeal again in the future!

I really do admire you for going through it, and I hope these videos will help people to wake up to just how dictatorial and un-Christlike this organization can be behind closed doors.

Cedars

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Good work! Cannot await for more (even if only audio).

I also wonder if the WT will try and take this video down... I do not see how they could, legally.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Great job-I'm sure that you at least got those brothers to think about some things. How could they not? Don't be surpised if down the road one of them approaches you with his wrestling conscience.

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

I propose, to make more videos like this and expose publicly, I urge all

Good Sunday and laughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ymgwnvdeM&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SmZ-GNOExo&feature=plcp

• poppers
    poppers

Very impressive the way you presented yourself. I bet those elders' anal sphincters puckered a few times.

LOL, Jaime!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I have no doubt the JWorg will try to take this video off the internet with their lawyers.

What are they going to do? Claim copyright on the elders? Complain about the secrets of their JC process being exposed? They are toast, TOAST!

Great job, btw, RayPublisher.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit