My video recorded apostasy trial is now live

by RayPublisher 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Two points amongst many that stuck out were 1. You made a vow to stay loyal to the organization! WTF? that right there is cult red light 101. 2. The org. is a progressive org. Since when are JW's progressive? They talked alot about how Christedom changed with the times to accommodate the people. Progressive Truth? Thanks Eric! You are a martyr. Oh, he said Jehovah make the decsion about your meeting. How? Thru them? peaceEric Eric (paulnotsaul)

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Well done Ray. The elders acted like all typical JWs when you presented facts contradicting WT teachings or exposing their flaws...they avoided answering questions and wanted no part in a debate. When the elders asked questions they demanded an answer but when you asked embarassing questions they ran their mouth in an attempt to change the subject. They do not care if you are right or wrong, they do not care if the WTS mislead them, they do not care about your suffering and they cannot see past the sole reason why they called you in: to confirm you are an apostate and to get rid of you.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

respect for following thru. this needs to be avalible to anyone considering joining. thats cheers and beers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watching the full video is entertaining..

Those "Good Ole JW Elder Boys" got their Ass`s handed to them..

I`d like to know if they ever told Eric,what was said about him..

Thats what it was all about..

Did they DF him because..

They could`nt "Hold their Own" in a JC they were "In Charge Of" ..

And..

Eric "Kicked their Ass`s"??..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• life is to short
    life is to short

Marked for latter

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

All I can say is:

Fantastic on so many levels! Bravo!

• poppers
    poppers

marked

• tec
    tec

I found it funny that they mentioned that light does not hide in the dark (for those who partake at home), but rather is out for all to see.

But the dark is where they perform their judical hearings, isn't it? I loved the part where you brought up the public hearing vs. this private judging.

Peace to you,

tammy

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

That was gutsy! Thank you.

• Aware!
    Aware!

I wonder why none of them reacted in any way when you told them about the UN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit