They will be DFing me soon for apostasy...

by RayPublisher 150 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

RayPublisher --- Really enjoyed your video. You are the bomb! So sorry you have to deal w/this evil cult but you've definitely got what it takes and are a victor and great asset to the ex-witness world.

Look forward to hearing more --- you're in my prayers/thoughts.

LV101

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Hang in there HERO

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

If you are gonna record it.... Make them go nuts... Change your story... Make them get mad and loose their temper. Fight against each other...in short make a good video...

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Hang in. The Mrs and I look forward to meeting you!

• man oh man
  • moshe
    moshe

I am sorry to hear this news. in 1988-89 I went through the same problems ( and forced divorce) with my JW wife after I came out to her that I no longer believed the WT dogma. I keep hoping the KH will stop breaking up familes when a spouse quits their religion- I am thinking the general membership must love to see this destruction- they are a perverse people who need to be put in the figurative stocks so the public isn't fooled by their lying smiles.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

keep strong Ray, you founded a suburb blog, I even posted on it.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Wow I went to bed and woke up to a zillion more comments. Here goes:

@Clarity - Amen comrade!

@Quendi - THat's the goal. Moving on and helping others. I will spend this coin gladly for all the half-asleep JWs and awakened fence sitters that will listen.

@harleybear - TY. Staying strong is key, and not letting the "old (JW) personality" creep in that says these men are anything other than my equals.

@Tornapart - "How long have I known you bro and I never knew you were Ray Publisher??!!"

A while! ...Please forgive my small deception. I wanted to have a place to cut loose and not have to worry about being "JJ" 24/7.

But soon no more secrets... Zero. Nada. This strange and wooly JW.net forum has been a very strong rock to hook my anchor on over the last 2 years and has served as the "yang" to my blog's "yang" lol if that makes any sense...

So sis- let me tell you- you are one of the sweetest friends I have made out of all my "internet buddies", and I pray for you often...that you will find a way to fade out, a way to escape and to thrive. God will show you how- one baby step at a time.

((((((Tornapart))))))

@blindnomore - I remember a cute asian girl with her arms akimbo in that power stance of yours...YES what great smile you have too I remember that also!

@Stuckinamovement - You are the man! Your courage and your brains are something I admire as well. You were one of the ones that really convinced me that we can and should fight the WT power and not just throw up our hands and serve only ourselves.

I STILL want to meetup w you and the wifey and kids sometime- tell me when???

@binadub - Ros you are one of the ones that has shined a light and blazed a trail for a long time. We respect you and thank you one and all for that.

@Ziddina - Yes I will document it ALL as best as I can, and have wracked my brain on ways to film it too but havent come up w a satisfactory answer but I still have a few days left til "D-day".

@nuthouse escapee - Ms. Leslie thank you for that sentiment. Yes I plan to maintain a meetup group and will advertise it for a while and see what kind of interest there is in my relatively small area. "If you build it they will come!"

The 2 kids (ages almost 10 and 12.5) are doing great and one is already 75% deprogrammed, the other perhaps 50%...they love being with me- I'm the one that takes them hiking to the top of a scenic peak while we eat snacks and enjoy the view at 10am on Saturday morning- And when I say, "isn't this better than driving around in a mini-van in your meeting clothes?" they smile and giggle and nod their lovely little heads.

@kimbo - They are captive to the concept as we all were...I was jokingly called "Brother Love" when I was an elder bc I was known as the easy one to talk to...but still I DFed ppl and I shoved WT policy down some publisher's throats and I have to answer for that and live with that for the rest of my life. I have asked for forgiveness from God and now I move forward. I hope you can do that too Kimbo!

@JWFacts - Yes I feel it will be a relief, more so than the others. I have had to swallow my ego and my pride over the last 1.5 years since stepping down and relinquishing my "privileges" and so already have experienced some of that. Thanks for your tireless work also brother- your site has helped me a lot, along with so many others, and is linked to from mine at JWStruggle.com of course!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Ok here's the rest:

@LV101 - Aww shucks...yes I AM the bomb actually now that you mention it...

More will be coming soon FUR SHURE!

@Blindersoff1 - I can do that!

@CyberJesus - Well I want to make a good defense of TTATT if they will let me...and I might tweak their noses a bit but I do want to let them know that I forgive them because they "know not what they do."

John 16:1-4 is encouraging to me (about how people will kill you and expel you from the synagogue thinking they are doing a service to God) and I hope to possibly read that one to them at the end.

@Balaamsass - Same here- I want to meet all of you!! Well almost all haha. Apostatefest in Lake Tahoe next year- be there or be square!

@man oh man - I love that show- thanks!

@Moshe - It's true and that's a good analogy. Thanks for relating; we are in a strange and rare fraternity now aren't we?

A man out in service years and years ago when I was pioneering told me that JWs break up families and I thought he was nuts...little did I know I WAS THE CRAZY ONE.

@jookbeard - Thanks for the compliment bro. You've done a huge amount of work to get the word out yourself- thank YOU.

-------------

WHEW I AM ALL CAUGHT UP WOW TY TY TY TY TY to all.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Best of luck to you RayPub. I watched, and enjoyed your youtube video. Ever want to talk shoot me a PM and we can exchange email addresses.

I myself am in a tough situation, and would love some guidance on how to handle a situation with young kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit