They will be DFing me soon for apostasy...

by RayPublisher 150 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quendi
    Quendi

I wish I could do more for you, RayPublisher, but at least I can thank you for two things: your kind words to me and both of us being big Lord of the Rings fans and Tolkien enthusiasts. I’ll be sending you a PM soon as there are other issues I’d like to explore with you “backstage” as it were. Let me add this additional thought: 1 Corinthians 1:25-29. Madeleine L’Engle quoted it in A Wrinkle In Time, and I think the thought applies very well to you and your meeting with the judicial committee. “May the right prevail!”

Quendi

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

@RayPublisher - No, no. This round is on me. I've been doing better financially ever since I stopped donating to Watchtower Inc.

• QC
    QC

Ray,

Video your meeting with a well-placed cam. You be in charge like an interview, asking probative sincere questions.

It could be a huge public service for the world to see.

QC

• nugget
    nugget

This is always a little stressful especially when the family gets behind the watchtower cause. It does get better and even though freedom comes at a cost it is one of the things I cherish. I feel for you and remember going through the process of df'ing it wasn't pretty but it draws a line and you can move forward.

• flipper
    flipper

RAY- Please know that I'm with ya bro. My heart goes out to you. I'm happy you've got your freedom, but like you , myself and others learn - it comes with a price. Yet we gain new friends in the process. Friends who will stand by us through thick & thin . I'll call you this weekend. Hang in buddy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm wondering when someone is going to be there for their own announcement and then get up to bow and blow kisses and throw roses, before wondering down the aisle and announcing he or she will wait at the door for fairwells.

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

I really hate how the dubs will turn on you the instant you start questioning things or say something they don't like. I didn't attend my meeting when I DA'd. You have a lot of courage to go to that meeting. Don't let them get you down. You will be free soon and in a much better position to help your children as they get older.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Please consider making an audio recording of this farce of "justice"

Stay strong.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I really enjoyed your youtube video. I am anxious to hear how your judicial meeting will go.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There is plenty of spy-gear available my friend! I wish I lived closer, I would help you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit