They will be DFing me soon for apostasy...

by RayPublisher 150 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Cedars - By the way, your goatee transforms you into a more good-looking version of cantleave!

This is true.

@Oldlightnewshite - I LOVE your avatar very appropriate...I appreciate the feedback that's one of the main reasons I posted this. BTW just finished the Meetup.com group it is here:

http://www.meetup.com/Support-group-for-current-and-former-Jehovahs-Witnesses/

@Troubled Mind - Yeah I have been calming down a lot since stopping meetings over a year ago, but this has ramped up the stress again...but not for much longer!

@Sparlock - Thanks! ...Haven't I seen you on YouTube also lol??

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Raypublisher,

Taking the tougher road is often the result of standing on good honest ground. It looks like that’s where you’re at.

The biblical Jesus endured the same thing for the same reason of good honest ground. Only back then folks were allowed to literally nail a man’s limbs to a chunk of wood and display him to the neighborhood like a flag whipping in the wind! At least you won’t have to worry about that!!

But this is not said to minimize the mental and emotional crucifixion engaged by Watchtower’s admittedly dreadful organized communal shunning measures. What they do is persecution for sure, and they know it.

Keep standing on the high ground!

Warm regards,

Marvin Shilmer

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Marvin - Thanks brother. Your site has been a source of encouragement to me for some time and it means a lot to many of us.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Wow, you have not one, but several secret identities! LOL.

My prayers are with you as always.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Good lord Ray!!! It never fails that friends you think are friends will narc on you in a heart beat. Cult conditioning is hard for some to beat. My thoughts and prayers are with you man. If your in my area I would like to meet up with you.

Kojack

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

HEY!!!!!! Cantleave is much better looking !

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Kojack - Thanks - it's true. I am on the Central Coast of California. The weather is awesome here come visit anytime!!

@Londo - Sorry for not telling u sooner bro- sorta didn't think about it lol. Also posted this news on JWS BTW...

@Sparlock - Remember this comment comes from a plastic doll lol...although at least you have the style to wear a goatee so you can't be all bad!

Hey I just scheduled my first Meetup.com group for Current/Former Ex JWs it is October 2, 6:30pm come one come all if you are local!

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

A plastic doll that survived the trash can :-) - my judgement may have been affected!

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Ray, thanks for sharing and for the video. Good luck in the coming weeks and months as you come to terms with all this. Look forward to hearing the rest of your story. If I did not miss it, do you mind posting the letter you received?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hey!!! I thought RayPublisher was cool for some reason!! I will be in your corner! Keep your left up!

Data-dog ;) Sneaky, Sneaky.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit