They will be DFing me soon for apostasy...

by RayPublisher 150 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• xelder
    xelder

Hey Ray,

All the support I can offer bud. You are not alone on this journey, but I feel for your stress.

Hey everyone else....This is a good man.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@isaacaustin - I PMed you bro email anytime.

@xelder - You are another one that has stuck by me and helped SO MUCH. Thank you bro you are a WT fading GENIUS!

Xelder has Anti-WT SAVANT skills like rainman only b e t t e r... I'd really like to interview you for a YouTube someday bc your stories are the real sh!t and you've pulled off stuff the rest of us only have dreamt about...

Thanks for your experience and your friendship.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Just emailed you!

• tornapart
    tornapart

Awwww... bro.. what a lovely thing to say!! And the feeling is most definitely mutual! You're a great friend, always there for me whenever I need to have a vent, or a shoulder to cry on, or make me laugh when I'm down and always understanding and never judgemental. I just hope I can be the same for you whenever you need it.

ps.. I could kick myself for not picking up on the clues of your identity, it was all there.. LOL

Man oh man... that's one AWESOME song!! One of my favourites, from my favourite band... Definitely appropriate!!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Aww shucks... What song are you referring to?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Hey, so did the meeting happen yet or not? I saw on the letter (on your video) that the meeting was scheduled for 8/30. Any updates, or did it get delayed?

• QC
    QC

Ray:

Be super joyous my brother. Like you I locked horns with the "evil slave" and won. Look at what I hit them with:

www.laizzezcom.com

(note link "Timeline," section "Evil Slave", also, "Born Anew")

The "evil slave" is replaced by the "faithful slave."

Prepare yourself, be ready

QC

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

RayPublisher how they discover your atual position about Watchtower INC.?

Can You tell what happened?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Christ Alone - the meeting has been re-scheduled for next week.

I am currently formulating multiple contigencies incorporating neurolinguistic programming, psychological semantic positioning, and all the latest and oldest WT quotes categorized and subdivided by topic...

Ahh crap I'm just gonna wing it!

@QC - Thanks QC- I will check that out and be ready! (See above comment to CA)

@TJ - My ex-wife went and told them I had been reading "apostate websites and books", but then someone else (whom I do not the identity of yet) went and told them I had said something against the WT, so they now say they have "two witnesses" and are moving forward with their tribunal.

I plan to post a detailed story of my journey on my blog soon, but am too busy to worry about that ATM...

• tornapart
    tornapart

RP: Aww shucks... What song are you referring to?

The Bon Jovi song that Man oh man posted ... LOL You are definitely a Hero!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit