5 Reasons Why the DEAF Masturbation Video is different than anything before...

by BluePill2 241 Replies latest jw friends

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

okay thanks lamalcool.

but you have to admit that the young man (the one we are laughing at) does all his signs with much more vigour and theatricity than the other two presenters we have been comparing his with?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

maybe he is CODA. (a child of deaf adults) If he is not, he is probably nationally certified ASL interpreter.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

right thanks lamallcool. I no longer feel like laughing at him.

The WTS of course is a different matter. they are hopefully finding that the interent is a merciless babbler generating unusual combinations that will cut them down to size or rip them open spreading their innards for all to see.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Great points BluePill2!

Don't you just love all those JW comments Red Piller put up about the video being a "fake".

• maisha
    maisha

I think it is more of if he has experience in jerking off, and the vidoe seems to show he really knows what he is doing.

actions are louder than words.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Paulapollos:

People, he KNOWS how the Translation Department works. He is citing the procedure from the manual they use at this time. I am not going to say why I know this, but Paulapollos is spot on.

King Solomon left the JW when he was 13 (!) went onto his exciting life, even becoming a military and knows more about Jehovhas Witnesses and the workings of Bethel than actual, active members. Why did you leave? Why? With your attitude and your age, by now you could be a member of the GB! You are one hell of a apologist. I don't care if you will use my "methods of argumentation" against me. I simply don't care. Don't bother to answer, as I am not reading your postings, just scrolling down. Not because I am not willing to hear the other side, but because you're only posting WALLS OF TEXT without content!

llamalcool: I'm in with that bet...I know that they are not deaf...You seem to know Patterson. Worked there? I did a job that put me in contact with the translation teams. Actually I started working on some IT stuff BEFORE the Sign Language stuff took off (Colombia and Brazil where BIG on promoting Sign Language Videos, Brooklyn was blocking things, they even didn't wanted to have in house Signers. Some Bethelites where actually AGAINST this because of the costs and they thought that a "separate organization" around Signers was in the creation - because they couldn't understand what they where saying and there where not enough company man to stay by the GB to let them know if everything that was being thaught was REALLY in line with BORGS teachings.

Then, one stroke of luck came along and it struck them like lightening how they could profit from this FINANCIALLY...(I have to leave it there as I don't want to uncover myself - not because of fear or that I need it - I'm out now anyway...shunning in the full works, but there are people STILL at Brooklyn that I don't want to compromise! They have not made up their minds and I think they should leave as their own decision, not because I'm outing them here.

So, yes Paulapollos, you are right in saying that the deaf community is being used. I hear and KNOW what you are saying. This really pissed me off when I was working at Bethel!

• cedars
    cedars

BluePill2

I am not reading your postings, just scrolling down. Not because I am not willing to hear the other side, but because you're only posting WALLS OF TEXT without content

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Cedars

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Sorry about the length of my reply, I just don't like the fact that certain people have been called "bullies", accused of "exploiting the disabled", and so on and so forth, by someone who seems to be playing fast-and-loose with facts. Character assasination annoys me.

PP

• Glander
    Glander

The posting of page after page gives the appearance of deep research, and maybe in some cases it is packed with good info. but it would be much more effective if it was edited down to a few pithy sentences. If someone challenges it, PM them the whole wad.

• Glander
    Glander

The real tragedy of deaf folks masturbating is that it inevitably leads to blindness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit