5 Reasons Why the DEAF Masturbation Video is different than anything before...

by BluePill2 241 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why yes, I always enjoy saying "wanker".

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

MrsJones said:

No I get the last word....wanker.

Oh, so now you wanna get a piece of Cedars and/or I, too, Mrsjones? OK, then: you GOT it! Just sayin, you'd better bring your A-game (and maybe a swimsuit for a good ol' fashioned mud-wrassling contest)!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Got no tiff with you KS. I happen to disagree with your view of this issue but that's as far as it goes. Just because we may disagree doesn't mean that I don't think you're an intelligent guy and doesn't stop me from liking you. I'm not that shallow.

Now, back to the last word...it's still wanker.

• Glander
    Glander

KS jumps ugly with everybody. That's his comfort zone.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

King Solomon:

Try again...
    Try again...
    Try again...
    Try again...
    Try again...

Wow!

You sure as hell must be fun to have at any party!

Cedars: He doesn't like your old fashioned hat, pal. Get a new hat man!

Also this thread needs more wanking deaf person gifs:

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe it's that time if the month? Hell I disagree with Gman all the time but I love him to pieces.

• Glander
    Glander

rightly so. it's moochal

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Hi,

I must say, I've read King Solomon's posts with a fair degree of astonishment, and disbelief. I'd just like to say, before, I get into this, that my degree is in Sign Language, and Linguistics. My postgrad work is in Sign Language and Linguistics. I worked as a translator for ths Society, in Sign Language. My family is deaf. And my professional career, is as an interpreter and researcher in Sign Lnaguage. So, you could say that I kind of know what I'm talking about. I'm absolutely amazed that King Solomon has said some of the stuff he has.

King Solomon said: "

• cedars
    cedars

Paulapollos

Thank you for sharing your insight with us.

Before you proceed, please be careful! King Solomon has demonstrated a flare for trying to intimidate and bad mouth those like me who actively oppose the Watchtower, so anything you say had better be complementary towards the Society.

Just a friendly warning!!

Cedars

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Paulapoullos said:

I'd just like to say, before, I get into this, that my degree is in Sign Language, and Linguistics. My postgrad work is in Sign Language and Linguistics. I worked as a translator for ths Society, in Sign Language. My family is deaf. And my professional career, is as an interpreter and researcher in Sign Lnaguage. So, you could say that I kind of know what I'm talking about. I'm absolutely amazed that King Solomon has said some of the stuff he has.

You've shared your credentials and experiences, so by all means, share your insight (I see you started to, but?).

Which points do you disagree with, and why? You've not outlined anything so far, but please use this opportunity to clarify so we all can learn together.

As others have posted, the 'silver-lining' in discussing is to gain an insight into the experience of the hearing-impaired/deaf, so please share your unique perspective.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit