New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

by respectful_observer 205 Replies latest members adult

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

also, (I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE ) even hung out with Mark and their family,

(SOMEONE I KNOW) told me that 'mark never did anything wrong' that he was 'a very good honest kid, and always did the right thing'

oh and Mark's mother is dead, just so you know. His father is his only living parent,

also marks only sibling, his Sister, is not in the organization at all, she never had an intrest in being a JW

Also just forgot to add that he was serving in the PHILLIPINES, that is what I was told from a close family friend,

and then he was appointted GB.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Wow...looks like you're going to be a valuable contribtion to this site, TI!!

Having lived at Bethel I still hold to the idea that these men are genuine. Genuinely wrong...but genuine. Speaking with many of them, I think they really do feel like they are the only channel God is using to communicate to "us" today. How they can feel this way and still do the things they do, I have no idea. I guess that's why they only select a few to be on the GB. I really liked Dan Sydlik while I was there. HATED Jaracz. Losch was extremely distant and distracted to talk to. Herd was full of himself. Barr was friendly and acted like a grandpa. But of course, I don't know how any of them acted when someone didn't agree with them. I'm sure Ray Franz would have a different opinion than I about the ones he had to deal with when leaving.

Some here think that they know what they are doing and are trying to manipulate people to gain more power. I disagree with this view because of my experience, but I can see why someone would feel that way. I believe that they love the power. But they also believe that the power is owed to them because of their position. How they can lie about the history that they MUST know about is beyond me. I have no clue how they can do it.

I'm sure that being on the GB will be an extremely personally disillusioning time for Mr Sanderson...

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Christ Alone.....lmao...I love your avatar....that is funny! Sounds like teenageinsider is well conected to the upper tiers

• maryann
    maryann

Though I don 't know him, I heard he was a nice guy too.

I didn't read this whole thread so please excuse if this was posted already, but I found this:

http://jehovahs-witness-blog.com/side-notes/

"I first met Mark Sanderson in 1985. That is when my wife and I moved to San Diego and began attending the Central Congregation on Adams Street; incidentally, just about a mile from JF Rutherford’s winter mansion called Beth Sarim.

Mark was just out of school and immediately went off as a special pioneer to Newfoundland. If I recall he started full time preaching while he was in high school. But as it turned out he was back in Southern California for a visit, which is when we met him. He was special.

His parents were the finest folks. His father, Doug, was a very kindly elder. His mother, Grace, was Canadian. She had been a pioneer in Quebec back in the 1950’s, when Jehovah’s Witnesses were viciously persecuted by Maurice Duplessis. Grace told us that she would take her toothbrush with her when she went out in service because she never knew when she was going to be arrested and have to spend the night in jail.

Because Mark was visiting he didn’t have a car. He wanted to visit an old anointed brother up in Hemet, Melvin Sargent if I recall, up in the mountains south of Los Angeles, so he asked us if we would like to drive him up there. So we did. We and another brother, Tony, drove up and attended a Sunday meeting and then we were entertained at the brother’s house afterwards. As I recall this brother, like Mark, was a collector of Watchtower memorabilia.

Some years later we heard the buzz in the congregation grapevine that Mark had started “partaking.” Then he was invited to Bethel. I remember about 10 years ago my wife remarked that he would probably become a member of the Governing Body. She was right. "

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Some here think that they know what they are doing and are trying to manipulate people to gain more power. I disagree with this view because of my experience, but I can see why someone would feel that way. I believe that they love the power. But they also believe that the power is owed to them because of their position. How they can lie about the history that they MUST know about is beyond me. I have no clue how they can do it.

The crafty language they use, the shifty explanations of doctrine, the weasel words, and the manipulative articles show them to be cunning in their efforts to control people. The bait and switch tactics of telling recruits lies to get them in and then changing the story afterward shows they are knowingly dishonest. An honest person would not stumble into using that dishonest language by accident. Their business practices show that they are interested in obtaining wealth from the people they hoodwink while offering very little value in return.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Some years later we heard the buzz in the congregation grapevine that Mark had started “partaking.”

What do you think inspires someone in his mid 30's to start partaking? Either he was incredibly and deviously ambitious, or maybe "partaking" a little too much of something stronger than shitty wine. It takes some balls to start munching crackers at that age and expect to keep progressing through the organization's ranks. If I did that I probably would have been talked to in the back room, lol.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Sorry if this already have been mentioned, but I have not read every post. It is rumored that this guy could be the grandson of Judge Rutherford (Grace Rutherford's son). Has anyone heard that?

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Ok, I found the answer.

LoisLane looking for Superman Re: New GB Member - Mark Sanderson posted 3 months ago (9/7/2012)

Post 43 of 79
    Since 8/19/2012
    I agree from what I too have researched that Malcolm Rutherford did not have any children.

I am looking for a connection for Bonnie Boyd's "girlfriend" who had a DAUGHTER in 1929 and then she, Blanch P. Balko and husband, August, and little girl, named "Princess Bonnie", took up residence in San Diego at Beth Sarim, as caretaker/servants, as stated on the 1930 census ALSO stating, that Joseph Rutherford was the "owner" and head of said property and in residence also with Bonnie Boyd. I am NOT convinced that little girl is not Joseph Rutherford's and his girlfriends Bonnie Boyd's child. NO PROOF I know. (Like a lawyer and all around psycho guy would leave a paper trail for us to follow lol). There is no follow up for Princess Bonnie, as in marriage, giving birth or death that I have as yet been able to find. (Sometimes, information is out there, just carelessness in spelling or even some pages wrecked/burned/destroyed thru the years).

IF there was a change of name from Princess Bonnie Balko, to something else, I have not found it YET.

Adoption papers, I know of, from my nephew's case, do not state the real fathers name anymore. They state whatever legally you have paid for, for them to state.

This is my conspiracy theory and mine only:

Princess Bonnie is Joseph Rutherford and Bonnie Boyd's innocent victim, child. (Bastard is a bad word and not fair to any child). IMHO. Bonnie Boyd has her trusted childhood friend from Texas, Blanch, cover for her and probably hands her mucho dinaro, possibly, income for life, to take on this child as her own.

Who wants to go thru life as "Princess Bonnie" (Balko). So a possible legal name change. In my conspiracy theory Bonnie changes her name toooooo...Grace E. Rutherford. Marries 31 Aug 1957, Clark County, Nevada to Douglas Crawford Sanderson. Years go by, end of fertility baby at 46...baby boy born 02 April 1965, his name, Douglas Mark Sanderson. If this were true and not just an unproven theory,

Judge Rutherford's Grandson is now one of the Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society!

There is a Grace MariE Rutherford. If the above Grace E Rutherford, put her name down as that, instead of Grace MariE Rutherford, all she did was put, yes, her middle name, just not all of it, just the last letter E, and forgot about the other Mari part...I will post this now and pick up on the thread of Grace MariE Rutherford and post next.

Who do you think the new governing member looks like?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No blood transfusions!

OBEY!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" The crafty language they use, the shifty explanations of doctrine, the weasel words, and the manipulative articles show them to be cunning in their efforts to control people. The bait and switch tactics of telling recruits lies to get them in and then changing the story afterward shows they are knowingly dishonest. An honest person would not stumble into using that dishonest language by accident. Their business practices show that they are interested in obtaining wealth from the people they hoodwink while offering very little value in return. "

Amen Bro! There is no excuse for the lies on the official Website under the F.A.Q section. What happened to letting your " yes " mean " yes" ?!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit