wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Okay.... so, they know they made themselves look like fools, right?????

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

NeverKnew, they might not have been checked by the Bethel Heavies before it was distributed since they do not know ASL. If a Bethel Heavy sees it beforehand, he would probably make a very big deal out of it. It is run by the lowly ASL division in Bethel. Does anyone know who is the head of the ASL in Patterson? Bobby Dunbar???

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It would not surprise me at all if the GB will invite the head of the ASL team to their meeting to explain what is going on!

• Scully
    Scully

Copyright claim! They own that $h!te!!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

FWIW, a copyright owner HAS to claim ownership over infringing uses, or they risk losing the ability to control the material in the future (ie not challenging abuses may allow the material to enter the public domain, which would be a possible defense to CI).

Almost a million page views? Wow, the WT Society couldn't have gotten people to become aware of these ASL videos had they actually tried, Lol! Good job, all you undercover JW publishers!

• cedars
    cedars

Just when you thought you'd heard the last of this...

.... the first cover version is uploaded!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFmge2GpUa0

Cedars

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Ha ha! The girl to the left in the video does it really good.

I wonder if they are former JW's.....

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I have to admit...the girl to the left is really beatutiful!

• Violia
    Violia

if we could add this audio it would be great.

• finally awake
    finally awake

those two girls are *trying* to be dirty and don't come across half as lewd as the original video LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit