by perfect1 104 Replies latest jw experiences

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

00DAD - ROFLMAO!!!

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Too bad it wasn't a talk in the Theocratic Ministry School when he was working on gestures for his point of counsel.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yes, having the brother work on Gestures would have been .... (wait for it) ... a stroke of genius!

• youngbro
    youngbro

I hope his talk didn't get out of hand.

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

keyser sore - That totally happened in the hall I went to as I was growing up. One of my buddies had the talk...we told him he had to do the 'jerk off' gesture in his talk...that clown said he would. But, he chickened out! LOL

• cedars
    cedars

I hope the brother who gave it didn't attempt to use gestures.

Cedars

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I remember this talk being given by a 20 something bro. The other 20 something guys, the people he hung out with, sat close to the front, which I thought was unusual. I mentioned to a sister, afterward, that I thought they had done that to give him a hard time. She looked at me appalled and self-righteous, and said she was sure they simply did that to support him! YEAH RIGHT!

I'm pretty sure he never heard the end of it.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

That fact that all of you are making light of this just proves to me that you all are failing to get the full thrust of this highly important subject.

I happen to be very sensitive in this particular area.

I would appreciate if you all would be a little more gentle with me.

I feel so naked and exposed sharing my feelings like this.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

00DAD~ When you put things so suck-cinctly as you did, it is very touching. The jokes have really blown things out of proportion. I see your point.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

So, FUNNY!!!!!00DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit