ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

Those MRI's are horrible...I've only had it done once...and HATED it.

By the way...I thought you might like some crackers to have with that cheese in your jaw..LOL

this could be your problem....I bet those doctors have overlooked that.

• adonai
    adonai

I´m sorry to hear about your situation.. I hope you will get well real soon.

Best wishes from me!

• Terry
    Terry

A night of heart flutters and shortness of breath. I'm just having cabin fever I suppose.

God I want out of here!!

My face---let me look at it dispassionately---swelling down, way down in fact. That's good.

What about the lump?

Hmm. It has flattened out.

That's very good.

Still...there is a hard ridge under the right jaw and swollen gums on the outside of my jaw teeth.

The polyp under my tongue is stil there. But, it is reduced in size too.

Swallowing?

75% functional with slight pain only.

VERY GOOD!

My arm is bruised and red around where I've been I.V.'d repeatedly.

The punctures are puffy and purple where blood is drawn. My right arm feels like somebody's joke prosthetic.

Another day in paradise lies ahead...

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Thanks for bring us up to date Terry. Check for two bumps on your head just back from your forehead. As long as you don’t grow horns, it does seem that you have a medical condition that is responding to treatment and you are on the mend.

Let’s hope you are soon cycling in a park again, carrying bottled water.

All the best for a speedy recovery.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Hey Terry,

Just following up to say hope things are getting better. Do they know when you may be heading home? In time for the football this weekend?

What is your favorite team? UT, A & M or N TX St.? (Mean Joe Greens school)

Drop us a note when you get up today, hope you got some sleep

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am glad to hear that things are looking up some for you. I was really worried at first.

We need you here you are part of our family, just glad that things are turning around some hope to here you are out and home soon.

LITS

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Sounds like your doing better sing Bob Marley's song

singing don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alright

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here I am, late for the party again. I've read the comments ALL the way through. Terry, my best wishes for continued recovery today, and some relief from the pain.

Our nerves' siren song of urgency consumes all reason. Do whatever you can to distract yourself.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Had a chap at work go very ill with an infected tooth, ...got encephalitis on the brain and took and very nasty turn very quick indeed and spent 7 days in hospital, I filled in for him while he was ill.

Now there's a cheery tale....

Get well soon Terry I like your words of wisdom on here.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Terry, sounds like the antibiotics are doing their job. Glad you're on the mend. Hope you're well enough to go home soon.

PHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit