ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I hope you get out of the hospital real soon, Terry--

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Terry, I am glad you are on the mend and sorry to hear of the troubles you have experienced. Good health to you!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hey Terry, glad you are feeling a little bit better and that the swelliing has gone down. Now, That's GOOD NEWS!!!

(Please let the nurses know about the heart flutters and shortness of breath you experienced.) BUTT, if you should feel a chill, while strolling the hospital corridors, before you notify the nurse, 1st check and see if your tail-light is exposed!!!!!!!!

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

We're thinking of you Terry over here in Australia and very glad to hear you're finally on the mend. It must have felt so good being able to eat those pancakes after days of nothing and now hopefully the prunes will do there job and fix the other end.

Take care and best wishes for a full recovery soon.

Hopscotch

• sizemik
    sizemik

Good stuff Terry . . . next stop home.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Well hell. I stay off here for a few days and everything goes to shit. Hope you're feeling better Terry and go home soon.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ah Sooner you weren't posting. That's what sent Terry to the hospital....

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Terry,

I am so sorry to hear about your illness and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Truthseeker

• poppers
    poppers

Terry, glad to hear that you are up and about and eating again. Here's a simple thing you can do to calm yourself and lower your blood pressure. Breathe from the diagphram for 5 seconds, pause for 1 second, exhale for 5 seconds, and pause for 1 second. Continue doing this for a minimum of 5 minutes. Don't breathe deeply, but just your normal breath intake. Closing your eyes while doing this helps. You can do this while doing an MRI and it should help a lot - just stay focused on your breath and the steps I gave.

• VIII
    VIII

I'm so glad to read you are doing better Terry!

Hopefully you'll be home soon and completely mended.

Hugs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit