Unconditional Love-How would you describe it?

by rip van winkle 239 Replies latest members private

• gymbob
    gymbob

My parents have told my children how much they love me/them...we're just not welcome in their home. Feel the love? Neither do I....

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Hard to find, but once you do, you should never be able to lose it.

Unique

Nice

Compassion

Overjoyed

Necessary

Devout

Inspiring

Tasty

Incomparable

Overjoyed

Nifty

Allegiance

Love

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Rip . .

Retrovirus- All opinions and thoughts about what you think is the description is subjective

I cannot understand this sentence, but thanks anyway for your reply.

Retro

• Lost.Sheep
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

dreamgolfer, clever, thanks! I almost didn't get it.

Unique

Nice

Compassion

Overjoyed

Necessary

Devout

Inspiring

Tasty

Incomparable

Overjoyed

Nifty

Allegiance

Love

• TD
    TD
    I suspect we're talking apples to oranges, here...

I think so too. If someone suddenly found out that they were ill because their spouse had been trying to poison them for the last six months, then a generic regard or consideration is the most they would still feel for that spouse. (If that)

But neighborly love and spousal love are apples and oranges. The latter is certainly conditional if actions can relgate it to nothing more than the former.

• talesin
    talesin

If you allow hurt to fester, and become bitter, you can't understand the nature of love.

Bitterness destroys love ,, the inner self cannot be bitter and feel love.

"Holding anger, is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to get sick."

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Retrovirus- Rip . .

Retrovirus- All opinions and thoughts about what you think is the description is subjective

I cannot understand this sentence, but thanks anyway for your reply.

Retro

Retrovirus- I'm hysterically funny!!!! You mean you don't understand my double talk? How many years were you a Witness? LOL!!!I'm cracking up at how funny that non-senstence is!!!! I PM'd you the other day- before you so brilliantly pointed that out. I think (I'm not certain) what I meant to write: "All opinions and thoughts expressed are welcome. It's all subjective". I want to claim that my Ambien was kicking in when I wrote that- but I'm not sure that's true!!!LOL

• talesin
    talesin

"All opinions and thoughts expressed are welcome. It's all subjective". I want to claim that my Ambien was kicking in when I wrote that- but I'm not sure that's true!!!LOL

L ... O ....... f***in L!

rvw,,, you crack me up,, :D

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks for the much-needed laugh!

ahahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit