I Believe Catholicism And Its Trappings Are Silly, Strange & Weird!!!

by minimus 306 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flyin, you are funny!!!
    I never understood that some religions make better kissers! lol

Hehe. I've only had one JW kiss me and that was my exhusband. Out of kindness to my son's father, I will not give a rating. Yes, I'd love to know the religions of the bad or mediocre kissers.

• Glander
    Glander

Is it not true that Tonsil Hockey is one of the stations of the cross?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Is it not true that Tonsil Hockey is one of the stations of the cross?

What you mention is not kissing, it's assault. TH makes very bad kissing.

• caliber
    caliber

Is not for everyone

• Sulla
    Sulla

It's because we understand a liturgy: you have a whole lotta intermediate steps until the payoff; best to make the intermediate steps worthwhile. Catholics are all wait, wait, wait, boom!

Just sayin'.

• Diest
    Diest

The best thing the witnesses taught me was how to call out bullshit on other religions. Once I turned it on them, they were done for. So how anyone goes from being a Witness to being a Cathoholic, is beyond me. Did you miss out on the religious bullshit detector the WTS passed out? You know the one that said "Never use this logic on the WTS"

Religion is a snare and racket....all religion!

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

The WT is not a religion, it’s a corporation. They do a good job in destroying people’s spirituality.

Not all religions are like that, and not all religions control your life the way the WT does.

Religion is the external representation of our spiritual beliefs. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Diest, giving more support to the Sullan hypothesis: JW-ism is more closely related to atheism than Christianity.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    The best thing the witnesses taught me was how to call out bullshit on other religions. Once I turned it on them, they were done for. So how anyone goes from being a Witness to being a Cathoholic, is beyond me. Did you miss out on the religious bullshit detector the WTS passed out? You know the one that said "Never use this logic on the WTS"
    Religion is a snare and racket....all religion!

Aww geez. This has gotta be a troll. No way its legit.

• Diest
    Diest

How is that trolling BTS. I honestly believe that they would point out the issues in all the other religions. They just failed to mention their own issues.

Look at the issue credit cards donations. The pointed to how other religions were just out there for the money. They are right, but then they fall in their own trap. They do it time and time again. Point out an issue that other religions have and then fall into the same pile of shit.

The Catholic church is a corporation like none other. They are a head of the game and have a city-state, and a seat at the UN. They are focused on power and control just the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit