The title of this forum should be changed to Judas' Witnesses.net to accurately reflect it's makeup.

by Theocratic Sedition 169 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wow, 5 pages ... This guy is an obvious troll.

• moshe
    moshe
    and the Slave Class isn't infallible. But to say they've flip flopped is nothing more than exaggeration.

hahahah- slave class- just who might that be, in the flesh, that is? Can you provide me with any names?, from the WT? or have you ever heard this at an asssembly- " Our next speaker is bro kumquat, from Bethel and one of the faithful slave." hahah, no you have not.

Wowee, the WT says they (the Slave class) directs the writing dept, so they must know who "they" is- or do they? Call up Bethel (718-560-5000)and ask them, Do you have any names for the slave or are they just a literary device?" Watch the shucking and jiving start up- and the finger pointing- Why do you want to know that, bro?

The slave - not infallible- what an understatement- they are wrong 100% of the time- like the two generations worth of "king of the North" = Russia teachings and now the slave has no clue who the King of the North is do they? hahahahah- 40 years worth of false book of Daniel ideas , meat in due season, from the faithful slave--

Hard at work in the writing dept- coming up with brighter light bulb light- (GB= governing body)

• minimus
    minimus

I'm jealous of the troll's responses. I'm going to write a stupid thread and let's see what happens.....Be nice, now.

• Ding
    Ding

Theocratic Sedition,

You asked "what flip flops..."

On page 4, Splash has given you a number of them with references to WT literature. There's plenty more than that, but it's a good start.

If you are a person of integrity, actually go look these things up in the WT literature cited and see for yourself.

Then come back and tell us what you think.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Theo,

If your conscience allows you to research the flip-flopping doctrines, please also consider the human cost of those flip-flops.

One member here lost his mother because a certain organ transplant was not allowed, only to find out a few months after her death that the transplant was now allowed! Imagine that family's pain.

Imagine the women who were disfellowshipped after being raped, because of the flip-flopping doctrine on that subject.

It's not just the flip-flopping, dear.

It's the effect it has on actual people's lives.

• moshe
    moshe

Why JWs suck at games shows--

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Alright, I'm gonna take a long look at everything posted.

• cedars
    cedars

Dammit, looks like we've scared him away again!

Time to try another cheesy 90s music video to try and entice him back. What the heck, it worked last time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSywtiAirKE

Cedars

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Alright, I'm gonna take a long look at everything posted.

You're very brave.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Alright, I'm gonna take a long look at everything posted."

Theocratic Sedition: prove to us you are not a troll - start a new thread for debating 587. And engage in the debate/converstaion... So far you have only 4 posts. That seems like a troll to me.

MMM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit