The title of this forum should be changed to Judas' Witnesses.net to accurately reflect it's makeup.

by Theocratic Sedition 169 Replies latest jw friends

• maisha
    maisha

That is a good one,,, I used to think i was better than others also...

I used ot go to the movies as a witness teenager and say to the others,

Just Think all those people below us are going to die, we are going to live.

and then I started to see reality.

Elders sneaking into private discussions when i was talking to the DO, or RO,

then they start talking behind my back, wondering,, what it is i am discussing.. when we are just friends.

then one day i had an elders son on the day he was appointed come and attack me in the kingdom hall accusing me

of taking his business. he injured me badly so that i had to go home, as the meeting had just started. that night he was appointed.

Amazing how gods spirit works to promote those who have a good heart.

now 30 years later, he is stil an elder, still a greedy selfish individual whom respects money.

Now i realise there is NO BLACK AND WHITE

there is ONLY SHADES OF GREY in life.

the sooner you wake up and realise that you are a sinner and take away your haughty attitude the sooner you will ask god for forgivness and wil recieve forgivness.

The people here are made up of those that are hurting because of the oranisation.

those that have lost their faith completely.

those whom can see it is not truth.

those who stil feel it is the truth but cannot make the move to leave because of whatever reason.

those that are born agains and pretend to be ex jehovahs witnesses. Lots of them!.

those that have no idea about Jw religion at all but add a comment or few.

and those that are intelectually advanced in knowledge history and concept whom giveexcellent information both biased and not.

as i said nothing is balck and white in life, the society insists that black is black and white is white, but reality is it is not.

Wake up, do not feel you are self important, you wil probably learn something if nothing else...

cheers

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

"Sound Doctrine" is that what their calling it these days? With that new generation teaching I hope you can stomach living such a burdensome life till you're 70 or so with no "end" in sight, have fun with that.

• moshe
    moshe
    This is a community of disgruntled people telling each other what they want to hear.

Hahahah- Now that you have "joined" our group, in my case, that is not even a close assessment. You want me to work you over , too? Look up the word- obsequious, then add the word "stooge" and we have a perfect decription for you.

How can we be disgruntled, when we are having fun all week?

Say, you're not counting time here, in order to fill in your pioneer hours, are you? I thought so.

Deleted.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

WELCOME !!!! YOU JOINED an "apostate" forum!!

Let's talk about this. Whatever you can't say at the hall.... it is safe to discuss here. No one will tell. You can ever PM a "confession" to one of the CURRENT Elders or Branch Overseers....and you won't get disfellowshipped!!!!!

So go ahead and fire away !!

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Another one-hit-wonder, or is it a hit-and-run driver? Who cares for his/her opinion anyway!

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Must say, I'd rather be here than in the pedophile paradise, contributing to the paedophile protection program.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Oh crap, I better get out of this forum and go back to the Kingdom Hall!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He is lashing out. He resembles someone who has just learned the truth about the truth and doesn't know how to handle it. Give him some slack.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

WELCOME, Theocratic Sedition. I suspect your post is going to be a one hit wonder and we'll never hear of you again.

However, just on the off-chance it isn't, I'm willing to hear you out on how you think the arguments supporting 587 BCE are erroneous. Start a new thread and let's see what you have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit