The Governing Body intends to announce significant changes in academic literature (DOCTRINES) - Brazil

by Dogpatch 375 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Being invited to the annual meeting is an enormous feather in one's cap.

I guess I threw away my feather. Oh well.

• Londo111
    Londo111

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/239286/1/2012-Annual-Meeting

As per BoC, maybe they rumors do have something to them…

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

So when exactly is the first school? Any elders here who are going?

• Londo111
    Londo111

Elderelite is.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

So the significant change that was to be announced at the Annual Meeting was NOT related to disfellowshipping?

Maybe the GB saw this thread (with over 33,000 hits) and decided to postpone this change... Instead, they just decided to declare that the Governing Body is the Faithful & Discreet Slave (not the annointed who are still alive around the globe) and that we all need to just shut up, stop the rumours and listen to what they have to say.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bump...

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I'm confident that there will be elders who care about truth that will leak the information, as it always happens, thank goodness.
    It will be interesting indeed - and yes, my money is on both 1914 and the 144K... they are cornered to find solutions ("new light " as they say).

Funny how new light seems to be the new 'hindsight'. Anything fails - and zap! - New light.
    How conveniant to reboot information and dismiss yesterday's 'truth'...

Weather Man: We said it was going to rain yesterday - and in a sense, it did, according to this new light that explains bla bla bla.... LOL!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

If there's any truth to this rumor, the bombshell couldn't have been the F&DS adjustment. I tip my hat to the WT for prepping this change for the past few years. It makes sense now why every other article mentioned the F&DS. They were laying the foundation. The ultimate jab and rope-a-dope and by the time the left hook is in print the average JW wont even know it. By the way more JWs than you may realize are aware of this latest understanding, and its really not that big of a deal. Life goes on.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I have the program for the school at the end of the year.... It was posted here somewhere... Major boring crap.

• Londo111

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit